Monday, April 4, 2011

What is your love story song?

First let watch this clip



"突然好想你" or translated as "Suddenly I think of you" is a very good song. For some it is very meaningful as we can see in this clips some of the participants can't control their emotion and started to cry. When I first start listen to this song, I noticed that the power came from the way its melody was played. Beside that
Yoga Lin (林宥嘉), who is the One Million Star Season 1's champion, sang it too well!!! He is cute too!!!

Among the readers, some of you are currently deep in love with your other half, congrats on that, some may still taking their time recovering from a break up, just like me. Some may not even start to involve in a serious relationship yet. However, I believe that each of you can relate your current status with a song. So if there are what song it is? 

For now, I love the song that Deicidal introduced to me : I wish you love. I found myself at peace whenever I listen to this song. 

Oh ya, I hope it is not " it's friday, friday, gotta get down on friday"....  feel just wrong~ :P
**********


Quote of the day:
"Trying to forget someone you love is like trying to remember someone you never knew"
Anonymous 







9 comments:

  1. gosh, i got so many songs that i love now...
    i'm just too flower heart ;p

    ReplyDelete
  2. As for now, I am not really in love. I tend to listen to songs that are self-empowering.

    I just can't decide on one, music is just too damn good.

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. omg, i get a mention! *dies*
    There are many songs that portray specific moments in my love life. But I felt that this one hit home. Hard.

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VNmLDubIFYU

    be warned. emo a bit ya.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haven't found a song that would fit the both of us :0 I like angry songs. He likes emo songs.

    ReplyDelete
  5. @danny: 花花公子!!!hahahaha, joking, i mean, there are a lot of good song out there and we like them but, there must be 1 song that can describe who you are right now rite?

    @Chen Xing: Yalor! @@

    @LMO: CUTE!!!! Now that is wat I say, eye and ear candy :P

    @deicidal: Erm, thx for sharing. That song sound sad. Cheer up man. *Hug!!

    @Savante: Dun worry, you 2 will found it eventually. As long you 2 are happy, tats count.

    ReplyDelete
  6. err.. i cant decide...
    born this way? fucking perfect? fireworks? who says?
    lol ;p

    ReplyDelete
  7. @Danny: Wow!!! Make a remix of them all hahahahahaha

    ReplyDelete
  8. he is really talented, i was watching this show and i saw how he got cued adhoc to sing.. but instant-like, totally different from may day but damn killing with those tone..

    ReplyDelete