Monday, April 18, 2011

My roomies during my stay in the Campus

I try to resume my "unintentionally" post but, it had been 1 of the biggest regret in my life and I guess I will only write it when I am ready. 

I had wrote this entry for long time but haven't found the time to post it after the break-up. Thanks to Tulsy, I got my chance to post this entry. *Hugs

*************************

In my campus, we had a system where 2 roomies will stay together for at least 1 year. and in my 4 years of degree time, I have 4 different EFFEMINATE roomies. 

1st year:
________________________________

During my 4 years of stay in the campus, I had been staying with 4 different sissies. First sissy, is a hunky Indian but among the Indian, he is the sissiest - he bought fair and lovely to whiten his face (never work) and go to the extent of shaving his chest hair (consider as weird by all his Indian friends because chest hair is a symbol of manliness/manchoness according to one of my friend), however, after 2 years of influence from his peer, he tried to be manly.

Funniest moment would be when he straightened his hair. I mean, most of my coursemate found it is unnecessary  because he look great with his curly hair and the straight hair.... tak betul lar. He is straight by the way. Not gay.

My first year was filled with laughter and I think he is quite an interesting individual. (I nvr thought of being gay at all that time)

2nd year
________________________________

Second year, I stayed with my senior. He is one of the peers that we called "ah gua" in our campus. He only entered "ah gua" mode when his friends are around and they don't mind showing their effeminism to anyone. However, when his friends are not around, he was just being cool like most of the people in campus. He even hide his "sexy" voice when he spoke to me.

1 of my friend helped me to move my stuff to my room. After he saw my room mate, he got a chill in his spine and never visited me to my room anymore. None of my friend did anyway =.="

Oh ya, he is gay. Reported from a reliable source (or maybe is just another man who have sex with man?). Nothing intimate happened between us.

(I am in a confused mode that time and I found out I already fell in love with a guy - my ex)


3rd year
________________________________


Third year, I was in the same room with the campus's Queen. His cat walk beaten most of the girls, very slim and was crowned Queen of the Night during the Prom night by the students - however he did not won it officially due to strong Islamic stance of our attending lecturer (yeah this is Malaysia).

He's openly gay or should I say, he never treat himself as guy and insist that God is being unfair and is making a great joke out of him - he's born male and would have prefer if he was born a female.

We entered UPM together and since our first meeting I already knew him - i.e guys who he liked and so on. He even got surprised when I have this talk on guys he liked. Yup, we have a great talk - nothg funny happen though (I mean I didn't do anythg over the boundary with this room mate compare to the one I am going to have on the following years).

This room mate of mine in fact is grouped in good-looking guy. But he liked to wear dresses and high heels. His feminism even beat most of the female coursemate I know.

The last time I heard about this room mate is he is currently working in Putrajaya and I heard from a friend that time, he wore a baju kebaya with a group of friends. I think he must be in quite a happy condition now. Oh ya, he dunno I am gay though. I had been very discreet.......

I got all these 3 room mate out of accident - arranged by the College admin.

4th year
_____________________________

Final year, I chose my own room mate, my ex. Note that, this happened after I confessed to him. Usually the college won't entertain students who want to change room, but I swindled my way through (that will be another story). Ya, 1 year of anything you can think of happened in that room - my first time exploring the gay universe (beside that, there are few failed epics which we had there before, maybe I will write it for tomorrow post?). But, even though we were in the same room, it's hard to have the space for ourselves- our coursemate usually visit us for assignments and etc etc etc.

Some people would say that he is quite effeminate however, 1 of my female friend said that his action is something we called "manja". I agreed and I found it cute. That had been the greatest year of my life.

So what is your experience with effeminate people? I don't have any negative impression on them because I had been living with them.

6 comments:

  1. wohoo!! i saw my name there! bingo!! ka-ching!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The words "la peh", "ah gua", "seigeilou", "pondan" and "sissy" come to mind, as they were thrown around the most when it comes to my memory of these people. That's all I remember, unfortunately. Some of them were friends, but none of them were close. I belonged with the geeks, and, admittedly, was glad that they were a distraction for not so obvious fags like me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a kinky bunch of roomies! Mine was the Christian Fellowship president dammit!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hahaha...so 'lucky' to meet some many feminine guys in your U...did you get influenced by them?

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Tulsy: Ahahahaha, ka-ching

    @Deicidal: They acted like a shield for us. but, I dislike it when the straight has a misconception that all gay are sissy and all sissy are gay....

    @Savante: Ahahahaha, must be a very holy fellow. ya, you can say kinky, but nothing happened between us.

    @Sky: NO! Not influenced by them at all. hahahahaha... I wonder if this were lucky or planned by the college admin =.="

    ReplyDelete
  6. amen. did you see the recent article on the 66 'gay' boys boot camp?

    ReplyDelete