Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Bernat Quintana

Nothing special to write about, so I will just post about some gay-related drama I came across with. I came across this actor when I typed "gay kiss" in Youtube (around 3 years ago). I knew about him after I was in relationship, no i think is before I confessed to him (this guy's acting seems like have a bit of effect on me that time). I know, I know, I was young that time, never really "kiss" another guy (just lip-locked), grow up in homophobic community (in Sarawak, it is so very much different than peninsular). Well lets go to the topic of today's post.

Young Max
(I found him hot throughout the series and loyal and loving too)


Bernat Quintana is best known for his role as "Max" in "El Cor de la Ciutat" (Heart of the City) a Catalan soap drama (he act in the drama up till last year and never reappear in next seasons (9th season). However, in the soap drama, there are few arch/stories on his love life. Well I think, you should all watch by yourself.
This is one of the fan-made video compiling his (Max) romantic life with Enric (ex-boyfriend). I had been following his drama since then. A lot can be learn in fact (boys meets boys, commitment, public acceptance, open relationship etc etc etc). Well enjoy



p.s: If wanna watch the drama in youtube, simply type "Max and Enric"

8 comments:

  1. A new drama for me to follow! Have you tried Verboten Liebe with Christian and Olli?

    ReplyDelete
  2. ahh! i saw this before! in the end they become a couple and live together! XD

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Savante: haven't. but will follow it soon. Thx dude.
    @Jason: still more to come after the living-together thing. Just to spoil you a bit, they end up breaking up.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I tot they live together, break up and then make out and be together again??

    ReplyDelete
  5. No wor. They live together, break up then Max found new guy.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Loved this! But I prefer Max with Iago, waaay hotter. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cant understand it... Has no english but title

    ReplyDelete