Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Instinct

Do you believe in your instinct? I mean, before something bad happen, you already felt that something bad is gonna happen. What will you do? Will you just do it or try to prevent it? 

Sometimes, your instinct is so strong that you might dreamed of what is gonna happened. What if one day, you have to go outstation and you know that something horrible is gonna happen to you, will you go or just shrugged the possibility off? If it is a compulsory task, will you try your best to cheat death? Or will you left behind a message or a will just in case something really happened? 

I kept a special notebook for myself a dream notebook. Each time I woke up, I will try to remember back my dream and jot down my dream in the notebook. Sometimes, the dream is so strong that it is still clear even after i woke up. 

For me, I trust my instinct very much. It'd never failed me - I guessed. Once I neglect my instinct and that results me few regrets. Of all that I remember, I neglect my instinct and kena mugged once in Form 5. Few months back, I neglect my instinct and insist to follow my scheduled flight back home and I didn't get to see him alive for the last time.

People always say, being lucky is a situation where one is at the right place at the right time. However, I believe being lucky is by not being at the wrong place at the wrong time. Lucky enough not to be in danger is better than lucky enough to obtain extra benefit. 

Well anyway, it is a very hot night here. Really wish it gonna rain soon. 

*********
Quote of the day

"auntie, what cannot tahan pain? Your son's trophy so big also enter liao la"
Tuls
(When I read this I rofl. Dun kill me okay :P) 

6 comments:

  1. why should i kill you jek? i wont de.. i will pray that you have more nightmares nia! hahahahahaha.. oh yea.. on random note, im lucky to still have my legs attached! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dream notebook, something special. Perhaps I'll try to do that too.

    Got to give a little more attention to the sub-concious me.

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha keeping a dream notebook sounds fun! if only i can rmb my dreams lol.

    the last dream i rmb was a few days ago...for some reason i was decapitating a donkey and some guy after that :X

    ReplyDelete
  4. Instinct, i guess hav a tendency to follow it, like will be debating over but in the end, more of a wat-feels-right kind of person, so i guess thats instinctive?

    ReplyDelete
  5. :(
    my instincts are usually wrong.

    ReplyDelete
  6. @Tulsy: My sleeping time is so short that nightmare is not really scary. Wakakaka. Alleluia on your leg ^^

    @CX @ LMO: You should try it. Biggest problem in keeping one is you always forgot to write down your dream when you woke up. You will amazed when you check back your notebook because majority will forget about their dream after first few minutes. Take extra note if you have repeating dreams.

    @Kidz: yes it is ^^ Howbout your instinct on CX :P

    @Deicidal: If always wrong, you try do opposite of your instinct. Hahaha this may have reversal effect.

    ReplyDelete