Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Brother

Had been a busy-rushy day yesterday. My brother had reached Dubai safely this morning. his flight is supposed to be tonight but the changes in the shipping schedule hasten his departure. In the process, it caused me to travel to KL in hurry.He will be at the Arabian coastal line for the next 6 months.

3 years younger than me but he is going to be the next family breadwinner after my father retire next year. He is a sailor, 3rd officer to be more detail and he is NOT gay.

I am the closest to him in the family beside my father. He usually share his problem with me and asked for my advise usually. He is stubborn in nature and has very bad temper. However, he don't dare to raise his voice toward me (yet?) because he knows when I reached my temper, it is 100 fold worse - well I won't hurt him physically just mentally. I don't know if I am good mentally, but so far, I am quite happy with my records - of cos it dun go to the extend of causing ppl to jump from building.

There is a funny "talent" that my brother have. He can spot "fabulous" people from any direction - fabulous as defined by tulsy in his post here. Remember when I said eye can be deceiving? Well nothing can deceive his eye. If a guy is a guy, he will say that is a guy - no matter how feminine he looks like and vise versa(I once give him a website to spot which is guys or girl, he scored all correct). Oh ya, talking about spotting, whenever 1 is near, no matter if from our back direction, he will say "I feel cold,  got 1 is nearby". Maybe that talent only go to the dress crosser but not on the gay people, if not, I think i was outed so long time ago.

He is kinda homophobia. Ironic isn't it? i am gay and he is homophobia. I wonder what will happen if he caught me with other guy or if I come out to him in the future, will he disown me?

*******
Quote of the day:
"Your friends are there at the beginning, they are there when you break up with your partner but they are also there in between time"
Takashi
"Good friends come not knowingly. You don't suddenly decide that person is your good friend. It develop naturally." 
Cloud 

6 comments:

  1. your bro has 'superpower', i shall stay away from him. Otherwise, he can 'sense' me 30 miles away

    ReplyDelete
  2. i see my name! wohoo!! hahahaha... dont go to the extend of causing people to jump off the building(hotel)... hm... so familiar one... hahahahahaha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Didn't know your brother is like in the Malaysian Navy ?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Eleh! tuls was jealous because you linked my blog in one of your previous posts. Now he's so happy seeing his link in this post. Hahaha!!!

    Wow! You have a navy brother? Cool. He must so disciplined till the extent of being stubborn in his own ways and not listening nor trying other ways suggested by other people, right?

    Well, I don't think he will disown you even if you come out to him but surprisingly that he could detect any gay guy even from the back but he couldn't detect you? Hehehe... a bit ironic, don't you think so?

    So, have you ever thought of coming out to him one day or you prefer to keep it to yourself?

    ReplyDelete
  5. ekkkk..... no he can't detect gay... I mean he can detect those cross-dresser, drag queen and sense their existance from far. If they are near, he will have a cold gesture. =P sorry for the confusion. Different than me, I sometime confused a girl for a guy because she wore too manly (referring to those T), or a guy who look too feminine to be guy.

    @voiceitout: He will see you as a guy, dun worry. unless if you wear dress, he will notice that u in fact is a guy. Dun worry.

    @Tuls: I am not that kejam delar. hahahahaha

    @Chen Xing: No, not navy. navy is for military while his department is more to a cargo ship. Ya, he worked for MISC and study under their sponsorship last time.
    The ranking in ship usually is Captain>Chief mate> first off.> Second off.> third off.> fourth off.> cadet
    oh ya, they have their own uniform.

    @Calvin: Correct, in fact he had been very disciplined since small and stubborn since then. I'm not sure about the disown part, still don't have the courage to out to him. Well I think I will just see how the situation goes. If outing to him caused me more harm than good, I will just keep it to myself. But, i won't come out to my mother ever.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooo..and I thought he is in the army.

    Hehe...

    ReplyDelete