Thursday, April 28, 2011

Internet line..... GG....

My internet line GG (as in died)..... Don't know what happened, called TM liao and they said, they will try to fixed the problem within 72 hours.

This afternoon a very heavy rain happened at my area. After a very loud thunder and strong lightning, my line gone cuckoo after that - both PWR and WLAN light still on. DSL light totally off. My house phone also die liao.

Hope they will fix it as soon as possible.....

p.s : GG is a slang used by ppl nowaday in dota (especially in garena) when the game is over... it stands for good game... in normal conversation, GG can be used as "habis" liao, "can't be save" etc etc etc....

p.s.s: Ash, try send me an email to: Whizsage@gmail.com


************

Quote of the day:
"I believe people who are so eager to get in love should also understand and prepare the pain and hurt that comes with it."
Pikey  

9 comments:

  1. No connection, then you are updating this entry from somewhere else ?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Housemate's broadband... my last reply for the days....

    ReplyDelete
  3. He asking for it back now!! Nite!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey dinosaur. though non edible, i i include tm products into my banned list haha. terrible service.




    [Jino] - A man's not a man unless he knows how to shoot

    ReplyDelete
  5. I feel TM service in my area is better than before (a lot)...out of expectation.

    ReplyDelete
  6. lolz, you can't do anything much than start cursing XD

    ReplyDelete
  7. what a name GG... hahaha... i thought its a dog or cat! hahaha... anyway, i know msia internet connection has been really bad! anyway take care ya.. cheers.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Waw.

    My area is prone to lightning strikes too. So every time, at the first sign of a storm, I unplug the phone line. If not, GG.com.pj

    ReplyDelete
  9. @Jino: hahahaha, I subscribe it due to the old uni-combo package > RM 88/mth + free netbook!!

    @Zidane: then there should be no lag in playing dota lor~

    @Lionfever: cursing, swearing, yelling, u named it!!! No money... no problem, no food.... no problem, no internet.... WHAT!!!!

    @Ray: Thx!! High price for such a slow performance.... hope it will change in the future. Envy Sg line leh!!!

    @Deicidal: *writing down the tips in my notebook.

    ReplyDelete