Monday, April 25, 2011

Sikit pun tak significant / Officially 26

My existence is not significant.

If you want people to remember your birthday, you will let Facebook do the reminder.
I don't.
Today, I am officially 26.

Usually today, I will get the message and wishes from him. But since I am no longer an important person in his life, I don't think I will get it anymore... since it had been a couple of hours after 12. But, if I am to put myself into his shoes, will I call him to wish him a happy birthday? I don't know. We'd moved on.

When I was younger, my family totally forgotten about my birthday too. Each time it reached May, my mum said "OMG, we missed your birthday (again) this year!!!" All this continue until my sister was born and when my mum forgot about her birthday once, she was quite sad and was even sadder when she received my birthday wish sms - as I am the only one who remember. She then memorized everyone's birthday and will remind my mum when the time is near. It works... since then.

When I say my existence is not significant, it is not meant to be pessimistic.

One more myth on my birthday:~
I had lost my IC two time consecutively for past 2 years - on my birthday. But I think I will break this curse this year.

*****
Quote of the day (my own quote =P)
"Love start with a smile, survive for that smile, gone when the smile lost, but can be retrieve when the smile is found again"
"To you, I may never existed, but I will always remember you. I will be there when you need me the most, protecting you like a shadow. No, I don't need your thanks, but instead reward me with your smile and led a good life. Only then, I can enter the oblivion, satisfied"
Whiz

18 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday!!!! Wish you have a blast and amazing birthday this year!!!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. holy cow , same age as me! we shoud have sex!

    ReplyDelete
  3. owh well, guess there's this happening in SOME family XD OMG the previous post was darn hilarious man! Aiyok aiyok *LAUGH LIKE THERE'S NO TOMORROW*

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yr "quote of the day" made me go emo~
    I used to have the same thought, but I have moved on, I guess. I thought, if u have started on a new relationship and u still go "I will be there when you need me the most, protecting you like a shadow. " what will the bf think? Can the bf bear this?
    Anyway, happy birthday and may all yr wildest dreams come true very beautifully and be it meaningful :-) Don't forget to thank yr mom for the screaming and pain back in 26 years ago :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Jake: thx!

    @Ooi: really? I tot u r younger than me leh.... erm.... u will be dissapointed... I dun have torchlight-handle-size dick.. hahahahaha

    @Tempus: Ahahahahaha, really? hahahaha

    ReplyDelete
  6. @Le Chatelier: Erm, this quote, is controversial on its own account, depend on how you look at it. I used "protecting you like a shadow" instead of "protecting you like always" meaning, you won't even know my existence and my help. usually this type of person still live in his past unable to move on, rather than finding a new bf, he rather keep a distance and protect his ex without the ex knowing it, until the ex found someone who can replace his position and role. Since the word "oblivion" is used, I meant when the ex had indeed can take care of himself and break free from the past chain, then only "I" can be sure to move on - in the end, I won't have the thanks nor the appreciation but the satisfaction is great indeed that finally I can move on, without regret, without memory.

    If you still can't moved on, don't find a new bf because it will be unfair for him as u have only 1 heart and that heart should only be dedicated to 1 person.

    Don't worry, my mum called me liao this morning. Hahahaha. And tq for ur wish!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. happy birthday o' smart one!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. happy birthday..
    wish u dreams come true n more n more vogiu ;p

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy Birthday, Whizkid. May you have a wonderful and blessed year ahead with your wishes come true.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh okay, something new to me. You are 26 !

    HAPPY BIRTHDAY to you !!!

    :D

    ReplyDelete
  11. Happy birthday!!

    And I can't believe your family forgets birthdays! It's like the biggest bubu ever lol.
    Should write it down or put it in their hp if they can't remember. :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Happy Birthday!XD

    p/s:what's your email?guys that love cats always have my interest;)

    ReplyDelete
  13. ^ i love dogs. :)

    Happy Birthday! Make a wish ;)

    People don't forget mine (cuz of facebook) but I rarely get to celebrate it cuz it's always during the festivities. :(

    ReplyDelete
  14. Phew, Phew, Phew... I am running late but will a belated birthday wish put a smile on your face? lol. Happy Belated Birthday - be a good boy this year!

    ReplyDelete
  15. @tulsie: Thx O'gorgeous one~

    @Danny and Calvin: Thx!!

    @Chen Xing: Quiet old rite XD. Thx for the wishes.

    @J-boy: thx!! dun worry, with my sister in the department, my mum remember everyone's b'day liao. hahahaha

    @Ash: Ahahahaha, thx!! I tot my email is listed at the profile view?

    @Deicidal: Really?? Yalor, the power of facebook! very geng!!

    @Voiceitout: Of cos it put a smile on my face ^^ btw, how is ur condition now? Anyway thx!!

    @Ooi: ~.~ I tot all ur partners have torchlight handle size dick??? I assumed you like torchlight handle size dick lor! Ahahahaha

    ReplyDelete
  16. no la ! my partner had a torchlight , that why i dont bottom with him

    ReplyDelete
  17. Aiya, stupid doctor, she said it was a viral infection that leads to a severe throat inflammation yet she didn't give me any antibiotics to kill the bad bacteria that is making me sick. She is dumb, it's becoming worse, I will see a doctor somewhere near my house this time round. No more Panel Doctors coz they are all useless

    ReplyDelete