Friday, April 29, 2011

This is a TRAGEDY!!!!

Good news and bad news....

First good news (at least for me)... I would like to say "syabas" for the TM for fixing my line.... 72 hours and it was fixed in 24 hours. Feel very thankful!!

Secondly bad news - to most of the bloggers and blog readers.... I dunno if you guys realized it already or not, please read here

This is a tragedy!!! I dunno what will happen in the future.... I hope he will continue writing, or create a new blog? His blog had been one of the earliest blog that I followed.

Below are the blogs that i followed religiously and will have a very bad day or feeling guilty if I don't read their posting. Starting from the very first blog I followed till the one I read recently.

Pluboy Eric + Simonlover> Will.I.am + JerryKiat + Sky> Tuls + Calvin J + Aaron Ng> Bravebear + Pikey Chan> ....... > LMO + Deicidal


Subsequently, I know about other blogs when I read from the previous blogs. For all the blogs that i put in my bloglist, I really follow all of them and nothing excite me more than seeing the updates, reading em' and commenting on em'. I always look out on quotes - some are meaningful, deep and purely motivating while  some are funny to the max and can help me to forget my problems (even if for a while).

Anyway, lets all hope for the best for our beloved Simonlover!!! He still owe me likes 2 more parts of karma sutra.... the other 3 C's....... more Singaporean hunks (dun care if overdose though)...... those visits to massage place...... and so lots more

I hoped this is just a prank..........

Some might tell me.... "Get a life!" but... this is part of my life, the only part that I can be honest with myself, at least at my own feeling.

**************
Quote of the days:
Though I want to be in loved but I rather stay single than to have someone who takes relationship lightly!"
Ray Brixton 

"Eng Hao died! The end!
Tulsie  

9 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday, sik perasan birfthday kau bah... Sorry... :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Blog has been removed

    Sorry, the blog at simonlover83.blogspot.com has been removed. This address is not available for new blogs.

    OMG this is sad.. FTS

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad I at least made your blogroll... hehe

    ReplyDelete
  4. So long there's passion, he will continue blogging.

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. i hope he will continue writing...i'll drop u an email:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. @Calvin C: Ahahaha, tq tq. sik hal~

    @Sam: Ya.... SAD to the MAX!!! T_T

    @Deicidal: ahahahahaha thx for visiting.

    @Chen Xing: I hoped so...

    @Ash: dun have leh.... resend pls.

    @ooi: who so hiaow????

    ReplyDelete
  7. JUst hope my appeal will go through....!

    ReplyDelete
  8. @Simonlover: All the best man. I pray that your appeal will go through.

    ReplyDelete