Thursday, April 14, 2011

Unintentionally

If you unintentionally hurt someone's feeling what will you do?
          A. Play dumb
          B. Go and explain to him what really happen
          C. Wait for him to confront you and explain to him that time
          D. Look for third party to cool both side down.
          E. Let it be

What if you don't know that you had offense him and he just act cold to you, not telling you anything and just create a barrier between you two, will you

          A. Play dumb
          B. Go and ask him what really happen 
          C. Wait for him to confront you and demand explanation from him that time
          D. Look for third party to cool both side down.
          E. Let it be

Well, there are no right or wrong answer for the above question. All actions bear different result and consequences. And these actions and results are not reversible. So think properly so that you will make a right decision.  

To be continued (with a story on what happened to me last time).......... 


*************

Quote of the day:
"No matter how hot someone is, if their attitude is crappy then the hotness factor goes to the North Pole and buries itself"

9 comments:

  1. b d
    i think sometimes its easier to have a 3rd person :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would choose 'B', as I will ask what's wrong and I will explain to him/her, and if after hearing my explanation that person still doesn't forgive me, I can't do anything. I did my part and it's up to him/her to react accordingly based on his/her judgment.

    ReplyDelete
  3. depends lor.. if its my bestie i will tell him straight.. if its my enemy? choi koi dou soh!!

    if someone did that to me, if i dint realize then whatever la.. i dint realize its my fucking fault then how should i even apologize.. if you think im wrong then please tell me if not i wont know and carry on with life :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. No right answer for that :) But I think having a talk with him should solve things.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would play dumb 1st, then wait for him to confront me. If he don't confront me then I will confront him.

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG! A quote by me. I'm so honoured! Hahaha.

    I used to think that I lean more towards C. But recent events have made me realize that I chose B. And this happened just last week!

    ReplyDelete