Saturday, October 2, 2010

Tick.... Tock...

6 more weeks before the semester end. Meaning 8 more weeks before i get evaluated for my third semester. I really envy other supervisor because, they will just give "memuaskan" by the end of the semester as long as your research have progress.

Mine have progress in my own pace of course and it is very fast. Dr, i did my job, when I dun have anythg to do, I will ponteng of cos..... no point staying in lab 8am-5pm without anythg to do and without pay (purposely dun minta GRF* Graduate Research Fund so that I can go to lab in my own time without any restriction).

Right now I am self-finance with pocket money from parents and brother. My fees is paid by the Datuk XXX Foundation from Sarawak. The deal from the Datuk XXX Foundation  is to keep ur pointer above 3.00 and work anywhere in Sarawak for minimum 1 year with any company after finish studying. Pretty easy.

Tick tock....

My nerdy pocket watch

I better get started with my second study within these 4 weeks. As long as my second study start, I will confirm to have a "memuaskan" for my third semester progress.......

My first study took me more than 1 year to complete and it only involves those boring classes + analysis. 6 months for my laboratory apparatus and chemical to arrive. Second study is set to finish within 40 days and another 1 month for the analysis. Good news is, I can start collecting my raw materials after i give my ghant chart and first study data to my supervisor. Bad thing is I am still rushing to finish all those reports.

Tick tock,

2 comments:

  1. 6 wks flies like flies. 8 wks is like butterflies. watever... it flies... :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ya, it flies. Just finish doing my report. Thx :)

    ReplyDelete