Sunday, October 3, 2010

Mating season?

Is it mating season or what? Seems like >80% of my friends recently changes their relationship status from single to "in relationship" (in facebook).

My status in facebook will remain "single" for now to avoid further investigation. Just found out 1 of my friend being plu too today. Looks like I find an ally. In my campus, we need to be very discreet about the "plu" stuff. Not many dare to come out (include me) because the society are indeed very homophobic (from place I came from - unlike in KL).

Hmmm...... for those who just in relationship, this song is not bad. It may be old, but it is perfect.


6 comments:

  1. There's just a time in our lives where we all start pairing off :) Your time will come for sure.

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Savante: My fb status is "single" becoz will cause too many troubles if other ppl know who my "gf" is. Hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  3. hmm... does it mean that it is not "single" in real life? lol

    you can always hide the relationship status on fb =D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Christmas is coming, so people want to have a relationship to get them over the festivals.

    Just kidding.

    ReplyDelete
  5. don't worry, there is surely someone out there for everyone including you. The time will come ~~ Just be strong ~~

    ReplyDelete
  6. @jason: ya. I know. But we both put it single because friend and family keep on asking out status.
    @Legolas: No kidding. My housemate even planned on somethg for his gf for the xmas ler. Even planning for the present now. (a bit early in fact)
    @Sky: My current mind is not on finding someone new, but is to survive the current relationship. I really idolize you for being strong enough to come out from closet among your family and friends this soon.

    ReplyDelete