Thursday, October 21, 2010

In 2 weeks time or less....

This afternoon, I had this routine meeting with my supervisor. Suddenly she recalled about hiring my dear to do her paper work. She asked if he can reached by next week or not? So, I excuse myself to make a phonecall to him. Luckily, today, he is on weekly compulsory holiday. 

........ I skipped earlier part to get straight to the point of conversation. 
Me: My super asked if you can arrive by next week or not? Because she will be away to Taiwan till 7th November starting next Friday. So while she is away, she expect to leave the work for you and you can use her office.   
PP: No, impossible. I promised my friend to help her in her shop from 28th to 31th this month. Cannot, cannot. (he sounded cute when he panicked)
Then I will tell her that you cannot make it next week. I will try to find excusesThen next thing, I checked the air ticket, seems like 4th November is the best time for you to arrive here. the next cheaper price ticket is at 4:15 pm instead of 5:45 pm. Or if you want, you can take 6:15 am de flight, but I think that is too early for you.
ya, 6:15 is too early. i will check the air ticket later.
Make sure you reach latest by 8th November.
Ya, sure.
........ ended with some conversation I am reluctant to post. 

So he will arrived here latest by 5th (6th, 7th are more expensive as they are on weekends). I expect him to reach on the 4th but maybe, he will reach earlier than that. Who knows? But not earlier than 31st. So if calculate by time.... that will be exactly 2 weeks from now. 

Yeepee. Can't wait. Time goes slower when you want them to go faster, and faster when you want them to stop. 
 

5 comments:

  1. Nope, is the company policy. Their last day of each month is on 28th. On 24th, he will back to kch. then holiday from 24, 25, 26 and 27. Help in the shop on 28,29, 30 and 31st. BTW, he let me do decision on buying his air ticket liao. So I decide the time now.
    Runsing pulak.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It will be soon before long! Happy for you guys.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hmmm... I wonder how things are going now? Good ?

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Legolas: Thx
    @Pikey: Everythg is fine, very smooth. thx for your concern ^^

    ReplyDelete