Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Kikyo Japanese Restaurant

My first approach failed. My coursemate's supervisor will finish his contract tis year. need to look elsewhere. I know nothing is too good to be true. Haiz......... Must not give up.

***************************************************************************

So today I went to Kikyo Japanese Restaurant. The promotion - RM 29.90/pax is still on till date announced. 

The business start at 6:30 p.m and last order is to be made at 10:00 p.m
Everything is okay there. The workers look a bit unfriendly but in fact they are very friendly to us.
So far Kikyo Japanese Restaurant is the third Japanese Sushi Buffet I went to - 1st one is Jogoya and 2nd one is Saikaki Sushi Buffet. But I would rather call the food here "all you can eat" ala carte, rather than normal, all you can take and finish buffet. The food need to be ordered before hand.
The drinks is not included in the price tag, green tea is free refill at price of RM 1.00/ pax. 
Salmon Sashimi
Unagi - 2 sets
Salmon tepanyaki - 1 set
And many more.
You guys should try it out while the offer is still on.
Food: 3.5 out of 5
Service: 4 out of 5
Comfy: 4 out of 5
Price: 5 out of 5
I think my table ate more than any table combined tonight, time to burn of all the calory.

Weekend - Friday, Saturday and Sunday confirm full so need booking
Weekday - in fact today oso full but usually no need booking

Address and contact:
Kikyo Japanese Restaurant
No. 10, Jalan Puteri 2/2,
Bandar Puteri Puchong,
47100 Puchong,
Selangor
(In front of Awet Thai Cafe)

Telephone: 603-8060 1766
Fax: 603-8060 6766


11 comments:

  1. More Japanese buffet restaurant. Have you been to the shabu-shabu at Bandar Puteri Puchong? That's my favourite shabu-shabu place. Absolutely crowded everyday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Legolas: Shabu-shabu there is nice? Din know that, I passed thru it last nite. Maybe will bring my dear there within next few months.

    Lion: Hahaha, then post Klang bakuteh make me hungry back lor. Klang very near Puchong only ma. around 30-40 min drive? Hahaha.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The shabu is pretty good, whizkid. And cheap as well! We go there really often.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lols... me and Bravebear tried it before but some of the potions are just too large for 2 people. Ideally can enjoy it in a group of 4.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aye, I am at the other end of the town....

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I would call it an ala carte buffet.

    ReplyDelete
  8. @Cookie: U shud try it.
    @Savante: will try to arrange time going there ^^
    @Pikey: I know about this place also thx to your post. Ya some of the portions are too big especially Udon and fried rice. But I really like the Chawan Mushi, beat Zenmai and sakae sushi de chawan mushi.
    @Chen Xing: hahaha, find a time go ba.
    @William: Couldn't agree less. but u can order as much as you can.

    ReplyDelete
  9. steatosis fatty liver treatment steatosis fatty liver treatment steatosis fatty liver treatment

    Feel free to visit my web-site :: treatment regimens for non alcoholic fatty liver disease

    ReplyDelete