Monday, October 18, 2010

I go diet but he get thinner......

So last nite, two of my junior went back to Sibu from their convocation. There, they go yamcha with PP. So I was eager about their yamcha-ing. I sent my message to one of them and there is no reply..... till this morning.
So I call him

Me: So how was the yamcha? Got take any picture mah?
Fren: No picture because it is just a normal supper....
Huh? So how was PP? 
He is getting thinner...
WHAT?!!! Last time already very thin wor.
This time even thinner.
OMG, howbout his hair? 
Never cut since last time we met.
Oh, like that I know how he looks like now....

In fact lately, when I called him, he never tell me anything much....His voice sound sickly...... Oh my...... Looks like I make a good decision making him coming here to work/stay with me.... at least I can jaga him.

PP, you better eat well when you stay with me!!! And finish my share of food for me!!!!

3 comments:

  1. guys too thin not gud. u shud make him fatter. lolx...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Most importantly should be healthy, that's the key. As for body image, you'll look good when you feel healthy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Koala: certainly. My mission for now.
    Legolas: But, he sound sickly on phone. I asked him, if he is okay.... he only say ok... really sakit hati ler...

    ReplyDelete