Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Airasia offer

Sorry for the absence. Busy week. Now I know why my super want him to come by this week. She needs someone to prepare her presentation slide in Taiwan. So.... I became the victim... Nvm, I am a filial son.

So the date is set. He will come on the 4th of November. I booked his ticket yesterday. Already clean my room and gotten a free bigger bed from a friend. Next to buy is pillows. 9 more days to go. Can't really wait for the time to pass by.

Anyway, today, Airasia launch another sale but I wonder to how many destinations? Well at least my hometown and Kuching are 1 of those places. So I had booked a ticket back to Bintulu for X'mas. from 24th to the 1st. Can't leave Serdang too long... someone will be waiting for a whole week. I didn't go back last year to celebrate with my family, so this year, it is fair if I go back to celebrate with them. Return air ticket is around RM121 instead of normal RM5++.

Just from my heart... In fact, I prefer to go back during CNY instead of X'mas. becoz, everyone is going back for CNY in my home. X'mas, I am the only one going back. But good news is (or shud I say there is chance), PP may not go back for CNY. I asked him today if he would like to book ticket for CNY, but he said see first, dunno want to go back or not for CNY. And if he dun book ticket till 31st of October, the CNY ticket will be RM5++/6++ (return ticket) also for airasia.  Then he won't be going back and we will have the whole house all for ourself. This year, I spent my CNY alone wandering at MV, KLCC, BTS and Pavillion. So next year, I may have a person whom I love the most to go through the CNY together.

The promo ticket is from Bintulu to KL (as low as RM20), Kuching to KL/Johor Bharu/Penang (as low as RM40) These is all that I knew.  The flying period is from 28th November to 11th August next year.

2 comments:

  1. Why not going home for Chinese New Year?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Want to, but need to chiong my research. Have dateline, next year June. In the same time, PP also won't be going back, so we will have the whole house alone.

    ReplyDelete