Monday, September 27, 2010

Failed

I had been trying to learn French and Japanese on my own. I bought my Japanese language book and French for Dummies few months back from Kinokuniya. 


Hmmmm...... i had been trying to learn these two foreign languages and still fail till now.  In fact, even though I had been staying in Serdang for more than 1 year, I still can converse in Cantonese!!!! Sad isn't it. PP is a Cantonese from Sarawak. Before he started working, I try to learn speak in Cantonese, ended up sound very very weird and kena gelak. Once gelak, habis lor. My housemate is also a Cantonese from Perak. Each time trying to converse in cantonese..... sure kena gelak one. Then due to high ego, I speak back in Mandarin.

After weeks of trying to learn speaking in Cantonese, I gave up or should I say, I "postponed" my learning process.

I still failed to learn extra language or dialect. Hmmm, next semester, I will try to register into language course to learn either French or Japanese. Hmmmm........Bonjour and Sayonara. 

1 comment:

  1. Hmmm... it's easier to practice Japanese here... a handful of kaki to do so, lols

    ReplyDelete