Monday, November 1, 2010

My dear

I like:
Your silliness,
your warmth,
your cuteness,
your lips,
your smell,
your touch,
your smile,
cuddling with you all night,
hugging you in your sleep,
planting a kiss on your forehead when you sleep
seeing you sleeping before me,
when I am the first person you see when you woke up,

~lets not talk about sex, that will take the whole blog post ~

I don't mind:
going thru all the trouble, planning for you
when you don't pick up my call,
when you hugged other girls for cam whoring,
Your stubbornness,
if you never grow up being matured
when you did exactly opposite of my wish
Being scolded by you, because that is to remind me

I hate it:
when you don't listen
when you misunderstood my action,
when you reject my help's offer,
when you are away so far from me,
when you cried and never tell me,
when you're in trouble and never tell me,
when I know about your problems, only from our friends,
when you make your decision so last minute,
when you never plan anything for yourself

I prayed:
You never find out how I manipulate your decision making,
you will never ever leave me
you will never changed to worse,
we can celebrate 25th anniversary together, in the future, and more
If we are to separate, I will be the one leaving instead of you leaving me.
If I am to leave earlier, you will be happy always, keeping me alive in your hearts
If you are to leave earlier than me, God will allow me to change my life for yours.

For now:
Lets cherish our life together,
our partnership to be stronger,
that you will rely more to me,
let me spoil you,

I love you, and will never fail to tell that to you every day.

3 more nights, This Thursday, it will be a new chapter of our life.
Even if it is only for a month or so,
I will try make the time worthy for you,
and try to make you stay longer,
even if you got another offer.
I will try to make you smile daily,
sharing the work load together.
Because,
I really love you.

4 comments:

  1. so sweet... all the best to you both =D

    ReplyDelete
  2. aiyor faster get married la u n him. *kenot tahan u. koala fur also drop. :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Jason: Thx
    @Chen Xing: Definitely will. Future is too uncertain not to.
    @Koala: If M'sia approve, confirm will de.... Koala fur drop okay de, dun ur hair drop, if not need to go to Yun Nam haircare. :P

    ReplyDelete