Thursday, November 11, 2010

So finally

1. So sorry for the not updating my blogs. First of all, happy deepavali to all Hindus out there. Ya, he is here, my dear is here.

2. Was busy walking around last week - Berjaya Times Square, Pavilion, Sungei Wang, Low Yat...Was planning to go to Midvaley and The Garden but, that can wait.

3. Today was his third day working with my supervisor. He supposed to sit for KPLI exam this Saturday at Kota Samarahan, but, since he is here, well, may as well fong it a fei gei. (yes, my plans work half way, wakaka)

4. No, we don't sleep together, in the same house but, in different room. My room is smaller and warmer, one of the housemate is facing financial problem so, he requested for him to stay in his room. As reluctant as i was, but after he agreed and as I consider all the situation,  he slept in that housemate's room - bigger room. I also suggest to switch room, but he has more stuff so, hmmmm, unless a new person is to come, then thats it. But somehow, that won't stop our you-know-what when noone is watching. End of the month, that particular housemate will be going for practical for 7 weeks, so, that room, practically will be ours - evil me. ";..;" Among my housemates, I acted straight.

5. That particular housemate was at his hometown during that week as it is study week. So, we have the room for ourselve till Saturday. Our first night here is not as what I expected, he is so damn tired of packing his stuff and the journey, he slept like a pig, a cute pig. but the next night is different as the beast in me was released and well let say, i was never happier in this 2 long LDR years. Third night was an encore.

6. I don't mind go all out (among friends not family), but seems like he still want to be discreet. Can't force him on that part. So, need to well behave at home alsolar like that.

7. Kissing and caressing can be done when the housemate is not around. A bit is better than none.

8. Seriously was thinking of moving out, but all depends to how long he will stay here. So far, he will confirmed to stay for 2 months. Bad timing, as that time would be CNY, and he might go back and will decide to stay back at home, unless if I can persuade him to stay longer.

9. However, I sense something is a bit wrong. i hope my instinct is wrong. Seems like, if this plan does not work, there will be a great changes within us. My instinct is telling me that if he go back this time, our relationship will be in jeopardy.

10. I love him very much, and I don't want this to end. i don't know what to do if this is to end.

5 comments:

  1. Why in jeopardy? You said you will follow him back.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I dunno, just a feeling. Just like when something is to happen, we will something is wrong, just that don't know what will happen.

    ReplyDelete
  3. For now, just enjoy the company and see how things go.

    ReplyDelete
  4. good luck, u r in a great situationn now. =D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Legolas: Ya, agree. but will do my best also.
    Vincent: thx man. Ya the situation now is great. somehow I wish the time stopped and it will never end.

    ReplyDelete