Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Tomorrow, tomorrow

Tomorrow will be the day.

His flight will be 2 pm de. his flight estimated to reach around 3:30. so I will go to airport by bus around 2 pm. so will reach there 3 pm.  Wait extra 30 minute will be better than him waiting for me. Then from airport will go back let say at 4pm. arrive KL sentral 5 pm. Bad timing cause will be peak hour. So, for 2 person with big luggage, I guess will take a walk around first or, get a taxi. Let see how he will decide. 7-8pm onward would be a good timing to go back.

So, tonight, I want to sleep, but I couldn't sleep. For all this lonely months, his bolster had been my sleeping partner and consider as 1 of my treasures. Now, the owner of the bolster will be around, and I already have new things to hug every night ler. Bolster, dun get jealous yea ^^, you had done your job~

Me: Ei, tomolo, dun forget your matric card oso. You can get discount at certain places like the cinema.
Him: Oh, ok, 
Ah ya, don't forget my kolok mee.
Sure, eat fat die you. hahahaha
Lab coat, you will bring your own or share the lab's one?
Eeee, dun wan wear labs punya. i will bring my owns. 
Pencil case, ekk, no need, can buy from here. 
Arrr, if still got space will bring. If not buy there lar. 

Anyway, sleep early, wake early. Time go faster. 
New chapter opening tomolo.
Can't wait~

1 comment:

  1. The anticipation of the ending of the dreaded LDR. So happy for both of you.

    ReplyDelete