Monday, November 15, 2010

Uncle visit

Last week, my temper was really..... bad. Cold treatment, hurtful remark, uttering nonsense and occasionally making what my mum refer as the "vengeful eye" - red and "sharp" macam mahu pick a fight type of eye.
Erm...... now okay liao lar.

I guess it was caused by few factors:
1. I drastically reduce my food intake a.k.a having diet - will somehow affect your mood. Hungry people somehow get angry easier.
2. Stressed with my research. Dahlar hungry, but I dun give in for the food temptation.
3. Uncertain weather -tetiba panas, tetiba hujan. Rocks also will break. Somehow, this make me moody.

My mood swing really change very very very very very fast.

So I somehow
1. take a break from my diet for a while, will try to reduce it slowly. Kuruskan badan memang susah... : (     last friday, kena belanja by kawan for fatty bakuteh at Puchong there. haiz.... memang memang susah.
2. Take a break from it for now. Continue after cuti raya haji.
3. Hujan.... ponteng jer, tidor kat rumah.

So practically, i am giving myself an excuse to lazy around after 2 busy weeks.

Currently, my mind is very clear and calm. I am still 25 but my mind and body seems to age faster. Time to rejuvenate my body and mind and soul. For health of course.

About  PP, well, his work scheduale currently is still manageable. My supervisor offered him a title for research under her grant - with pay sumore. Study and get paid 1500/mth. He still reconsidering. New mission for me. Hmmmmm......

Thx to my research scheduale, we didn't go outing this week. However, I was planning for a karaoke session this Tuesday at Neway. he never went for a karaoke session before.

Happy Monday guys. Just to conclude today's post.

3 comments:

  1. *pats back* cheer up, and keep in mind that if you r doing a crash diet, you will b much fatter in the end when you return to normal diet. =D

    ReplyDelete
  2. agree with vincent on the crash diet part... you shud go exercise instead! crash diet doesn't work on everyone =x

    take it easy... but dun take it too easy (lazying) =="

    ReplyDelete
  3. Erm, thx mate, ya, now concentrating on the exercise more. eat oso eat, but in smaller portion rather than cut down drastically.

    ReplyDelete