Sunday, March 27, 2011

Starting anew - GYM!

Starting my single life, I want to make a drastic makeover. No, not changing my sex or doing plastic surgery. I am gay but I am not "ah kua".

My physique.... How shud I say I am.... If William relate himself to Suneo, then I think, I shud relate myself to DORAEMON!!! Short and round. I am still thin when I was in form 6. which is about 7 years ago. I start to get rounder when I start my bachelor year.

So exactly, as i promised myself in my new year resolution, i will go to gym! 
The gym that I intend to go will be the one in Berjaya Times Square - Sportstoto Fitness Center
Reasons?
1. Easier for me to access from home (Serdang). In fact I also planning to go to Celebrity Fitness in Midvalley. 
2.Cheap?! - Student rate, RM80 /mth + RM 25/mth for towels rental.
3.I am desperate to reduce my weight.
4.  They have 3 different classes (studio) depending on timetable for yoga, body combat (dancing) and cycling. 

I am still new in gym-ing. Never go to one before. Would really appreciate if anyone can guide me in this matter. If any of you ever heard any negative point on this gym that I want to go, please leave me a comment.

I am planning to go in May or June, April is too occupied and too sudden. 
 

13 comments:

  1. Well, I am not a gym kind of person. But then, having to stay fit is a good thing.

    Keep it up !

    ReplyDelete
  2. gym is good de.. every gym is the same.. you must know the technique to use each equipment to achieve good results.. not say cos everyone go then good de.. consult the gor gor jeh jehs around the blog world lor.. most of them gym de.. they should know the right techniques for different machines geh.. if not then you can always youtube it! :) *wink* pluboy skyhawk clayden all go gym de.. kihihi...

    i used to go gym to keep fit de.. one year subscription, end up one month gym, 11 month flinging in the gym.. hahahahaha...

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh tuls , thats why ur body not fit

    ReplyDelete
  4. shhh.. hahahaha... how do you know.. hahahaha.. oh well.. cukup makan enough la.. haha...

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Redred: I try.

    @Tuls: Thx for the advice. What you do flinging for 11 months in the gym @@.
    *like on "Cukup makan enough la"

    @ooi2009: =.="

    ReplyDelete
  6. gyming is fun, especially theres alot of stuff happing in the toilet haha

    ReplyDelete
  7. i used to teach in Sport Toto Fitness.. it would be good if u can reach there b4 7pm.. cos after that .. the gym is basically dead.
    ( i think 80% of the members are the staff of berjaya.. so they come down after work 6pm.. and start to leave by 7pm.. )
    so it will be less fun if the class is after 730pm.. cos lesser crowd.. less fun :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. @lionfever: haha, naughty you. that is not my real intention. Honestly.

    @Danny: Thanks for the info. I would love to know more about this gym and the pro and cons compare to other gym. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. come lets go.. im usually in cf midvalley ;)

    ReplyDelete
  10. @Takashi: I'd yet to asked the membership fee at cf yet. Currently still tempted to join the Sport Toto fitness.

    ReplyDelete
  11. hahaha, i know. but yet, should be often that a guy walk around the steam room naked =P

    ReplyDelete