Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Broke up

Inspired by Tuls' entry

3 years is not a short time period. I had been trying my best to keep this relationship going, but look like I am the only one trying to keep it. Well I think for the best of both side, it is fair to give either side times to see and think about what our future should be like. Maybe this is what "doubt" is called.

I am tired, very tired and it was the toughest decision I made when I suggested the breaking up. I loved him so much that I am willing to let him go. If one day he decided to walk with me instead of being led by me, then I am sure we do have hope and future.

The whole day feels very weird. My timetable usually revolves around him, calling him in the morning to ensure he woke up and not late to work. Calling him during lunch as he do have the tendency to skip it. Calling him in the night time to report our daily activities. This had been my daily routine for past 2 years. However, today, I didn't do any of those and the day goes very slowly, tormenting my feeling and heart. No, I didn't delete his number because no point. I already memorized his numbers.

This sacrifice is something I have to do and of course regret is there. It's just like, I am keeping a bird in a cage restricting its freedom, I should let it fly and if it returns back to me, then only I know, we are fated and meant to be together. If it didn't, I am doing ourselves a favor by not only freeing it but also freeing myself in the process.

Oh ya, thx everyone for your concern, it may be hard, but I promised I won't do anything stupid.

**********
Quote of the days:

"A relationship is a journey to be walked by two
and not to be led by one"
Ex
"if you love that someone.. let them go..if they leave and never come back, they are not destined to be with you..."
 Tuls      
 "if u love someone, but have doubts, shud let them go if u were meant to be, u will still cross path one day... 
Kidz 

16 comments:

  1. wah,, my name... ... *hugs* whizkid...*hug tighter*

    ReplyDelete
  2. i hug not because of the name being there but.. yea.. about you being freed of this entanglementhingy!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. maybe you'd like this song: Rick Price- Heaven Knows

    rmb your life doesnt revolve solely around him. find friends to disturb and distract urself with? :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. time will heal. be optimistic. Add oil. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Tuls: Thx. *Hug you back. Your entry defined exactly how i felt. *Hug you again - friendly hug. :)

    @Little-mister-obsessive: thx for the song. U do know how to make me cry hor. I'll try, only heaven knows.

    @Zidane: I will. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. healing from breakup, why is it so hard to forget about someone...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Take your time to heal. be with your friends. *hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  8. Regret to hear that...any like others said, time will heal...be strong and move on...

    ReplyDelete
  9. *hugs*

    be strong and...i guess this is a new chapter in your life :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. haix. cry your heart out for the first few days...then try n move on k :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. True enough, we might not know what the future holds...

    If ever in need to pour it all out, you know that you still have this blog and us to be your ears (in this case..eyes).

    ReplyDelete
  12. @lionfever: U also broke up har?

    @Savante: Thx. *hug

    @Skyhawk: I will try my best and move on.

    @Fox: *hug back. thx for dropping by.

    @Little-mister-obsessive: Thx for the music again.

    ReplyDelete
  13. @Chen Xing: Haha, thx for ur concern and your eyes @@

    ReplyDelete
  14. yeah... still healing for the past 7 months

    ReplyDelete
  15. @Lionfever: Wow what a bad timing! maybe we shud start chatting, i will dropped you a message when you online.

    ReplyDelete