Thursday, March 24, 2011

KFC - Kentucky Fried Chicken

KFC is well-known for their fried chicken. I used to like their fried chicken, especially original flavor. But now, not anymore.

Few years back, I can eat up to 3 pieces of the FC, more then that I will throw up. When I come to Serdang to study, I found out my capacity reduced to 2 piece max, more than that, toilet call. Recently, my capacity reduce to 2 bites - small bites.

I don't know why. So when I visit the malls and my friend ask for suggestion of places to eat, I will object kaw kaw KFC. Only 1 person can make me go there, and if he asked me to go there, I will order the Colonel burger instead of the chicken.

_____________________
Out of random conversation during his stay in Serdang, weekend.

Me: Wake up liao, lets go for lunch
Him: Dun want~ tired, sleepy~
You took your dinner very early yesterday evening wor. No wonder so thin.
Lazy~
At least tapao lar. Anything you want?
Dinner plate please.
Huh?!!! 囧

*To go to KFC need transport. Luckily, my 3 housemates got car, so manage to borrow one and I manage to wake him up and had lunch at nearest KFC - of course 1 colonel burger set for me that day and him force me to take a bite on the chicken to cure my "sickness" - he just like to torture me and is the only one who can do that.

10 comments:

  1. wa... so long haven had kfc lo... *drools*

    ReplyDelete
  2. i also eat KFC until scared already =x

    ReplyDelete
  3. i don't like kfc's fc... when i remove the skin i can see oil dripping down.. so not in the moood to eat already

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Vincent: UK got rite? cepat cepat pegi makan :D

    @Jason: Ya, me too. 1 more fact, the chicken in KFC is no older than 4 weeks old.

    @Lionfever: I already ban KFC's FC liao. If forced to go there to makan, I will go for the burger instead. KFC's french fries oso sux leh.

    But, need to admit 1 thing, KFC mashed potato rocks! But notthe chicken =.="

    ReplyDelete
  5. But why suddenly throw up? Far too oily? The secret herbs and spices?

    ReplyDelete
  6. their fries are like super dehydrated, so thin so dry... i only eat toasted twister and cheezzy "wedgie" haha

    ReplyDelete
  7. @Savante: I also dunno. I slowly developed this urge only when eating KFC. Maybe is the secret herbs and spice. My record in eating fried chicken (Chicken Hartz) is around 26 pieces - so I think oily is not the issue here. Now taubat edi.

    @Lionfever: Ya, their cheezy wedgies also very nice ^^

    ReplyDelete
  8. thanks whizkid! inspiration for my next post!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. @tuls: wah, very unexpected leh.

    @ooi: =.="

    ReplyDelete