Sunday, March 27, 2011

In the end?

Today is in fact our 3rd year anniversary. We have a surprise "gift" for each other.

Currently he is in the town, arrived this morning to attend a seminar in Shah Alam. But I am not gonna visit him. If I am gonna to mentioned him in my next posts, I will use the word "ex" instead of "PP". He is my first ex. Technically, I am single now. All these years, i really have to thank him for everything. Don't get me wrong, we are still friend. Everything does not change, the only thing that change is our status, for now. Last night, in our 2 hours conversation, we agree to a conclusion:
1.If any of us found someone new within the time period when we are so far apart, that person is not to be treated as 3rd party, and if that person become the new bf, no objection should be given by the other party.
2.When we'd the chance to meet, the relationship is still friend (and fuck buddy).

Fact about us:
1. We never go beyond penetrative sex till last November.
2. He looks more like a bottom from the appearance but, in bed it is different story.
3. We should have broke up in second year when I come for Master, instead I strongly suggested for the LDR. We give it a try. 
4. We were still virgin when we started. 

*I have climbed the tree to get the apple. I reached the apple and when I try to pluck it, it remained there, unable to pluck it. Maybe I should look for new tree? Maybe I should wait till the apple is ripened to get it?

I knew it very well, if I am to meet him now, I am going to burst... ... ...


6 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This post indeed a sudden turn, especially from the previous one.

    What happened ?

    And, are you feeling ok ?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Somehow from all you told me in the past, I already found him someone "unapproachable". All the best.

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Chen Xing: Ya, it is really sudden. Let say, I gave up. I am feeling better now.

    @William: Thx for listening and for ur advise. Really appreciate it. I am too confident that I can make it work, seems like it is not applicable in this field.

    ReplyDelete
  5. i hope u are fine ... new life starts, may you be always happy and healthy.. i am sure all of us will give you our blessing and supports... cheers.

    ReplyDelete
  6. @Ray: thx Ray. Really appreciated it.

    ReplyDelete