Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Updates

I will be back to Sarawak in November. My best friend calls me and told me tat he is gonna marry at 20.11.2011, so I will be in Sibu by then. Maybe will go back to Bintulu on 21/22 November. Then go back to Serdang at 1/2 Dec. Depending on air ticket. But will be back to Bintulu again for Christmas and new year celebration.

I got a new addiction now..... Dynasty Saga.

So guys, if any of your friend ever recommend you an online game to play, Don't play Dynasty saga. I repeat "DON'T EVER PLAY DYNASTY SAGA"!!!

I will join toto fitness centre next month. Will register this Saturday. If you guys ever heard of bad thing about thise gym do tell me so. If not, I will go there liao.....

Next tuesday will be my progress report meeting with my supervisory committee. Need to reevaluate all the value in my data, making slides and planning for the last study (still haven't start yet....)

K guys, tats all the update I have for you all. Writing will resume to normal starting tomorrow.

*******

Quote of the day:
"I do believe in miracles that will come and I hope they come by quickly...."
Voiceitout 
Usually this is what most of us wish for when we are suffering, whatever form it maybe 

4 comments:

  1. No wonder, the lesser updates from you...

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Danny: thx, I try...

    @Chen Xing: yalor :( ... sorry T_T

    ReplyDelete
  3. you should play me for a change and "feel" the difference . its spectacular

    ReplyDelete