Saturday, May 14, 2011

Gambateh!!!

Happy weekend guys.

Currently, at this time period, most of us are either busy with study (exam) or with works. For me, I am busy with my writing on my previous 2 studies and got few corrections to be done after showing em' to my supervisor. Beside that, I am also busy with preparation for my glasshouse study and thanks God that, finally glasshouse is available. It had caused me almost 2 months of delay in starting my final study.

the outline of my final study would be
                - 2 weeks of preparation.
                - 40 days of glasshouse study.
                - 2 - 4 weeks of laboratory analysis

then 1 whole semester of writing~> Free time for me (need to prepare for my viva though)....

Sigh*  In fact, I can finished my whole Master this year, graduating next semester. I delayed my works, out of my own foolishness of thinking that he will be doing it here with me. he tried... but he decide it is not suitable for him. But that is just a part of old me.

New me? I don't know. But for now, for sure, I must finish my study first then plan for my future. Wish me luck guys.

I know it is Saturday, but since there is something wrong with Bloggers yesterday.... so I guess i just shared this with you guys today instead..... Glee version of Friday.....

For those involve in exam... Gambateh!! You will pass with flying colours
For those still looking for love.... gambateh!! You will find each other soon
For short* Dun give up and always work hard. Everyone have their down and problem.
So "Gambateh" from Whiz~
Enjoy your weekend guys!!


**********
Quote of the days:
"Nobody worth to be your whole world unless he make his yours" 
Anonymous 

6 comments:

  1. partying partying yea!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. for those involved in research project like you...gambateh!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. @ooi: what is sexy?

    @Calvin C and ash: Thx!!

    @Chen Xing: Hope you enjoyed you weekend too.

    @Mr.D: Erm... Soil Science - my field is more on Soil chemistry and soil microbes.

    @Tulsie: You also gambateh for your exam!!!

    ReplyDelete