Sunday, May 15, 2011

Shower me with your love

I like old song. Not to say new songs are not good... just that, it is a bit not to my liking.
Well this song is great and some how when I first heard it last Thursday, I fell in love with it.
Anyway, for those who had found his love, appreciate him and shower him with your love...
not just cum...

For those still in search, good luck! You will found each other somehow.


********
Quote of the day 
"Life is too short to live alone, without someone to call my own"
Surface

4 comments:

  1. i love old songs because they are more poetic compared to new songs nowadays...

    ReplyDelete
  2. u only heard of it last thursday? i err.. know this song since last century.. gosh, i am old ;p LOL
    yup/.. definitely a comfy and cozy song :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ouch! That's considered old? :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Ash: Give me 5!!

    @Danny: ya.... 1 more secret.... I only know Teresa Tang early this year and became her fan immediately.

    @Savante: Well..... to me consider an old song lor (usually if more than 10 years, i labelled it old) if so much more much more older, i call them oldies, and if older lagi, I call them Classical. Ahahahahaha

    ReplyDelete