Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Only you~

Cilaka workload and things to think.... I am now in ki siao mode. So when I am in ki siao mode, I will suddenly have my mind think on one person. Ya.... even though we had broke up for 2 month now (I never call him since then too), suddenly my mind will automatically think of him.

But that is the thing from the past. I noticed...
1. I saved a lot on my phonebill - as I am using prepaid, my expenses for past 2 months were around RM8~10 /mth.
2. I am actually having too much of time and occupy them for my project.
3. I don't feel lonely. As in....I thought i will feel lonely but, I don't hate this feeling so maybe it is not lonely - solitude perhaps? or just silence?

I just realized, how much of my time I used to spend on him. Now when I took him away from my life, a huge void exist. In state of silence, some will say I am being solitude but to me, it is a stage called healing.

Now, facebook, research and blogging played a major role in my daily life, but in the same time, I chat more with my sister online, my mum also, called me frequently lately (if I called to frequently, she will thought that I only do that to ask for pocket money)

Now back to the title enjoy this classic videoclip.


*******
Quote of the day:
"We seem so frightened today of being alone that we never let it happen. Even if family, friends and movies should fail, there is still the radio or the television to fill up the void. Women, who used to complain of loneliness, need never be alone any more. We can do our housework with soap-opera heroes at our side. Even day-dreaming was more creative than this; it demanded something of oneself and it fed the inner life. Now, instead of planting our solitude with our own dream blossoms, we choke the space with continuous music, chatter and companionship to which we do not even listen. It is simply there to fill the vacuum. When the noise stops there is no inner music to take its place. We must re-learn to be alone."
Anne Morrow Lindbergh 

6 comments:

  1. keep up the positive thinking n energy.. and that song... really CLASSIC ;p

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are coping well.

    Eh, what happened to the "match-making" hobby that's supposed to fill up your free time ?

    Heheheh...

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahahah so funny so classic, the only you really nice!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. good that you have more time with family...can always find guys but we can't replace family

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sorry for the late reply. Very busy in fact... These few days. :)

    @Danny: Thx, I will man. Ya, this song is very classic - not the original "only you" but this version "only you" XD

    @Chen Xing: now... me no more free time edi. Can't comment that regularly oso.
    The match-making has to be aborted for a while :)

    @Ah Pang: yes is very funny XD

    @Ooi: Erm... don't have to understand becoz, it is funny on its own. ahahahaha - there are translated version too

    @Ash: You are right. Hmmmmmm..... whatever will be , will be.

    ReplyDelete