Monday, May 16, 2011

Memang speechless

I was surprised by a reply given to me when i commented on certain entry by someone. It really left me speechless. Currently my feeling can be defined using first four lines from first four stanza in this song by Lady Gaga:

"I can't believe what you said to me
I can't believe how you looked at me
Can we fixed you if you broke
I'll never talk again, oh boy you left me speechless"




To that someone who left me speechless, it's good that you can handle your problem well. With all the beautiful memory on how you started your relationship. Sometimes, normally as readers, we tend to leave some comments that you might disagree such as calling your ex "Setan" or leaving advise such as he don't deserve your love. you are right when you said everyone deserved love. Thats your point of view, and I respect you on that.

When we call someone Devil, doesn't mean he is the reincarnate form of Lucifer. We meant his cruel and cold treatment is very terrible.
When i say he don't deserve your love, I mean, you should move on and pour that love of yours to someone else, who is more deserving. You can remain as friend with your ex as if I care. If you can't accept it well, then as I said earlier on, I am speechless.

Enough said, you manage to make me speechless. But you earn my RESPECT, you wished them happiness and love in return, despite the betrayal and cruel act. ALL THE BEST!

p/s: I wonder if you will ever read this.

BTW, tomorrow is public holiday - Wesak Day. Happy holiday guys (if you cuti today, then you have 4 days holiday in total =.=")

******** 

Quote of the day

"Love is blind, may they have all the happiness in the world."
X

7 comments:

  1. @Chaiminhuei: ekkk.....

    @Sky: saturday, sunday, monday (today) + Tuesday = 4 days. can be 5 days if apply for holiday on Friday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Anon: erm... I guess you are 여우정 and X (maybe even EJ perhaps).... When I was first reading your reply in Calvin's entry, I need to admit I was angry. but then while I write this entry, my anger slowly turn to respect... or should I say, I have my own thinking too.

    When I think slowly at your comment, I am in fact amazed, not everyone can think the same way. Instead of wishing people bad luck for betrayal, you wished them love and happiness. not many can do that. You don't have to be sorry in fact.

    The purpose of this entry is just to merely explain, I am amazed at you (at least when i mention respect). 2nd, just to explain what I meant when I commented yesterday. tats all.

    Anyway, cheer up. 1 more thing, don't delete your comment next time. It was a good comment in fact. I am again surprise.

    Forgive me if this entry make you feel bad. In a way or 2, you change my perspective that not everyone react the same toward same issue. Some might call you naive but to me, you are more mature than me in this sense.

    ReplyDelete
  3. that fella also earn my respect whiz...


    on second note,i'm 1 of the person that have 4 days holidayXD

    ReplyDelete