Friday, September 17, 2010

About me

Nothing much to say in fact. Currently I am doing my postgraduate in a local university in Malaysia (UPM there). My field is on soil fertility but will mainly dealt with earthworm and vermicompost. Ever since I finish my secondary school, I had this type of bad habit in scoring enough-enough in my study. Thing is, people seems to sacrifice a lot of their time in study and neglect a lot of fun. I rather score 70-79 without studying than 80-90 sacrificing a lot of my time memorizing my notes @@. So resultwise I am in the average group and non-studious group.

My past time activity is mainly spent in front of my laptop. I enjoy playing games especially dota (defense of the ancients). My favorite character is Kardel Sharpeye a.k.a Sniper. Some people said the hero reminds me to them.... short (T_T).  Compare to my friends, I prefer playing without short key (in fact I never uses 1). This year commemorate my sixth years in the game (pub-gamers).







I like making jokes - cold and dirty jokes...... Some people likes it. Some people annoyed by me from time to time. I loved Xiao Zhong (小钟) joke. Cold but cute. Hahahahaha. Dun forget our very own Mr Jacky Wu also.





Whizkid is a nickname which people used to called me beside ET, sotong (why sotong? I still dun understand), old fox or 老狐狸 (among my chess friend long long time ago) and many more. I am used to any of these nickname.

Books, is comic considered as book? Well if non pictorial book, I used to like detective stories and never tired of the supernatural stories.  I also love history and religion book or should I say book on mythology. My favorite author is Jin Yong 金庸 and I love reading his book on The Condor Heroes (神鵰侠侣), Duke of Mount Deer (鹿鼎记)and The State of Dignity (笑傲江湖). I also enjoy watching dramas made out of these novel.

My favorite color is blue and my favorite number is 9. My favorite movie of all time is Karate Kid - Pat Morita and Ralph Macchio version. Favourite HK drama of all time is The Divine Retribution or 大时代. My favourite series used to be the X-file but for now, I also loved Ugly Betty, Heroes and Glee (wtf?!).

I enjoy eating and watching movies (who doesn't? Provided they can support their spending). Well for now I think thats all from me.

No comments:

Post a Comment