Saturday, November 17, 2012

Fool

How to hate someone that you cannot hate?
In order to stop loving him as you can't get him back.
I can't ignore you, neither can I forgive you.
I can't forget you neither can I harm you.
Now the whole story is clear, and I realize....
How love can make someone becoming so stupid
Losing my cool, losing my head, losing my mind
I am just not me anymore.
If you have the same instinct that I do.... trust it.
Don't question it why,
because you might not be able to handle the truth,
the ugliness of something beautiful that you had been always adoring
In the end,
It is just an illusion\
and I am just a fool.


4 comments:

  1. No... It's not foolishness... It's a lesson learnt....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thx. yea it is not foolishness, but I cant help it by calling myself a fool. But lesson learnt.

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Picture or it never happen. hehehehehhe
      joking joking.

      Delete