Sunday, October 21, 2012

Scary as Hell

Did any of you ever being approached by someone you knew and said "Hey you, I read what you wrote in blog" Then you realized, you did write and never mentioned it to him/her? Yea, it happened to me few months back.

Thus for some safety measurement, I broke my oath and keep some of the post as a draft. I never admit it nor did I try not to admit it. I am just not ready yet... to out myself......

Sorry for the long absence. It had been a tough time for me. Maybe this year is a bad year. All I can hope for is a better year next year.

Back few weeks ago to my hometown. My mum asked me again, got gf? bila kahwin? and as expected my answer is "no gf, will never kahwin" - told her will sacrifice "kahwin" for my future career. And maybe, I just would.

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-

point to ponder:
"Subsidy for sugar reduced by 20 cent per kg.. why in the hell... a glass of ice kosong also increases by 10 cent per glass?"

9 comments:

  1. Sugar... Fundamental in Malaysian food... If everything else naik, air kosong pun have to naik leh kan? lol~

    Say lah got alot of female friends, dont wanna choose first =P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Used to give that answer doesn't work. Then got 1 time, there was this 1 girl whom I am quiet closed to (not in a romantic way) and they speculate, I am having a crush on her, especially I brought them over to her house for CNY. She only stopped asking me about her when she got married somewhere 5 years ago.

      Delete
  2. wa, will nvr kahwin, extremennnyyyeeeeee
    wad ur mom say when u told her tat?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I had been telling her that like since form 6, and she always reply, we will never know, maybe I will bring a pregnant lady back home and say wanna get married. So far, her imagination still not fulfilled and I will not let it be fulfilled. Hahaha
      There was also 1 time, she said, must get married, and say it is like a responsibility or something, I just reply, I am busy focusing on other thing first like studying and career. She accepted that.

      Delete
  3. You're not the only one. We tend to forget that sometimes what we write can hurt the people we love.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Totally agree too. Human being preferred to live in an illusion that make them happy instead of the real harsh truth. The worst thing they can experience is knowing how we feel without us telling them from other means like, reading our journal, facebook post etc.

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. yes i am :D long time no hear from u my fren

      Delete
  5. yeah, u too. Been busy with assignment and everything! haha!

    ReplyDelete