Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Updates

Weight lifting ... cardio.... weight lifting..... cardio
Yay, now I see 2 figures in my weighing scale. It had been months since I see these digit (secret for now). My worst had been  11x something kg (for my height... thats a nono)
High protein low carb - does it help?
For now mostly sayur and tomato - that I thought I am turning into vegetarian if not becos of the egg.
This time, I am doing it seriously. I have seen the minor result of 2 weeks plus. Digging out the Karate kata that I learn from the past, it had been a routine for me to train at night time.
Oh ya, I am only joining my friend in doing work out. They have this small room for gym equipment at the condo so, I am just using these equipment with my friend.
The sudden changes in lifestyle is due to my high blood pressure. It had been peaking high a month back. Not to scare u off (195/150) where the normal bp is (120/90). I refused to take medication. But now, due to the workout I am having, it start to reduce well (140/90). no more red meat!!! Less carb for now. Let see how far I can go this time.
Oh btw, I am having a crush on someone now. Its time to move on from the previous story. It is the past. Since he is my first, he always had this special place in my heart. But since it doesn't work out, no point crying your heart out. Right? Wow.... it took me 1 year plus to move on =.="

*****************
Quotes of the day since long time din post

"hm... whats 15% of 100... its 15!!!!"
                                                           From the blondest thing I heard today by TULS  

8 comments:

  1. 195/150???

    whats your age and height?

    O.O

    ReplyDelete
  2. 195/150 can die one lo.... -.-

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Still alive XD
      But really it scares me leh... consistently 195/150...

      Delete
  3. Me on the other hand, took me 2 years.

    So, who is this new crush of yours ?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I tot I had moved on, but then again I always keeping up hope that we will get together.
      erm, secret for the time being. Depends how it goes, maybe 1 day I will tell you :D

      Delete