Monday, November 26, 2012

Compatibility

Why you seek relationship?
 - Maybe because you are ready for the serious stuff?
 - or is it just for fun?
 - or is it just to know-how - the experience??
 - or just the hormone?
Maybe it is all of the above.
Or it just happened.....

But how do you know he is the one? I don't think we will ever know that. Because whenever we like someone, we tend to think that he is the one. Example:
 -Finally I found the prince of my life
 -He is the one, yea, he will complete me.
 -He match all my expectation, omg that 6 packs, ahhhhhh (sorry sound shallow bit here)

What I want to say is, that person, the one for us, is he written on the rock? As if, he is destined? Maybe, if we want to think of it in a more romantic way. However, wat I think more importantly, is he compatible? In term of, can he tolerate our bad behavior, as in, we tolerate his? If neither can't, then they are not compatible.

Compatibility, as I think includes if you can tolerate each other weaknesses. You can satisfy each other needs. Most importantly, you are comfortable with each other. Then only you can feel the heat of love. But then again, it is just one of the criteria, which I think is important.


by the way, for some people, physical appearance, is important example
 - I am 190 cm tall.... look weird if i date a 140 cm tall guy. : P


Just a thought.

But then again, when the time comes, it comes, so for those out of love, maybe he is not the one. So please, don't be too sad of yourself . It took me a year plus to understand this. There are more guys out there, and 1 of them maybe 1 of the one for you.








4 comments:

  1. is true one!! i am 186cm, you ask me to go out with a guy thats 168cm, thats so awkward one! no no no!! i want tall tall one at least a 180 like that! lollllllllll hahahahahha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aduh mak, kau memang tinggi and I am not even 168cm :X
      hahahahahaha, that part I was thinking are there any examples where physical is important, so i thought of you!! but I forgot you minimum height liao, so simply put 140cm. hahahahahahaha harap tak keterlaluan ye :D

      Delete
  2. I'm still waiting for the one too. But I know that there is no perfect one that is destined, the perfect one is the one you make.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I believe so too. All I can say is, all the best for you in finding your perfect one.

      Delete