Monday, August 29, 2011

Selamat Hari Raya

*guling* *guling**guling*

*golek**golek**golek*

***********************

Oh hi!!!

Selamat Hari Raya Aildifitri!!!

If at home, I have few relatives and family friends whom we must visit anually and my mum never visit them empty handed....... must bake cakes or buy drinks, and I hate it when she bakes cake.... becos I have to help her like....... non-stop for 3 days??? Beat eggs, potong raisins, san cha beng, etc etc etc.......

Then starting last year, I use *busy in UPM* excuse not to be at home either for CNY or Hari Raya.... I am such a bad sons...... things is...... tak perlular masak kuih, just buy drinks for them enough mah...... but sometimes... I miss the feeling of helping her at home.. doing chores......

Talking about Hari Raya, to me..... satay is a must lor.... why? becos I love satay!!! I remember in my degree year, I went to my lecturer house.... I eat up 60 cucuk...... (I din touch any lemang, ketupat or curry... just satay) but out of 5 house only 1 have satay. I want my fatty satay!!!! However, Ketupat, lemang and curry rendang will always be available....

Now...... Checking whom I can visit for Raya....... A... in Johore (cross)....... B...... in Sarawak (cross).....Ei are there anyone of you staying in KL whom I can visit?????


<.<

>.>

Ah.... nvm...... go to Berjaya Times Square and watch movies ba....... marathon lagi..... alone lagi..... almost same with my CNY celebration for these 2 years.

<.<

>.>

Or shud I packed to go visit other states? But too sudden...... and as a poor student..... kinda.... luxurious to me....... (Haven't gone to Genting to refill my wallet for N years)

Or shud I go to genting and try my luck?

Ekkkkk.......... being lonely.... away from home..... away from anyone........ is too much of freedom.... but choosing home and freedom..... I choose freedom. But maybe I will be home for this year X'mas and next year CNY. I dun knw.

Okay now.

back to my normal routine when I am hou chat sienz mode......

********************************

*guling**guling**guling*

5 comments:

  1. you know what , u sound so sexy in bm ......gosh , wish u had msn , add me up !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why are you "guling-ing" and "golek-ing" ?

    Lol, anyway...Selamat Hari Raya to you. And I can't wait to munch on all those cookies.

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. golek, guling haha~~ I also wan to go to open house :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. I need to help my father do kitchen related chores for around 2 days in a row every raya:(

    ReplyDelete