Thursday, September 15, 2011

Nasi Lemak 2.0

Erm, watched it with my friend last Saturday.

To be frank, I am not a big fan of Namewee and if I am all alone, I won't even think of watching this movie. However, I am glad I watched it.

It had been long time since Malaysian Chinese movie industry make a good movie. Starting from last year's Tiger Woohoo! Then we have Lelio Popo. Beginning this year, we had another great movie, Great Day, a deeply touching movie. At first, my friend and I, all agree that, "to watch good Malaysian's made Chinese movie, we have to wait for Chinese New Year", I was almost correct. Well, almost 1 month ago, I also watch another super dissappointing Chinese Movie made in Malaysia (Collaboration of HK, China, Singapore and Malaysian movie) - I love Wing Chun...... grrrrr thinking why I watched it make my heart burns. The worst movie I ever spent my RM13 on after "The Happening", (at least now I think "The Happening" is better).


Well there is a lot of review and critics on this movie. (some made by bias people who supported/detest this highly controversial Namewee). But, I would highly recommend, watch this movie and judge it with your own heart. 

Anyway, tomorrow is Malaysia Day. So, happy holidays guys. 

5 comments:

  1. i'm not his fans .. but i have to admit that this song is nice and very catchy,,
    Go KANINEH ...lol ;p

    ReplyDelete
  2. i never a supporter of namewee as i think he is arrogant and racist . SOME PPLE Might tell that other races are racist too , but he is putting fuel to the fire , and i only wonder why the gov is supporting him so much .

    p/s : again , u sound sexy in the last post

    ReplyDelete
  3. I liked it! Certainly a good first debut from Namewee.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Danny: hahahahaha, ya catchy!! but, he really have a lot of fans..... (i am still not 1 of them)...

    Sky: lol!! ya, it is epic

    ooi: flattered! hahahaha, sorry for the late reply.

    savante: it is a good debut. well, dun judge a movie from the director's personality, but instead, judge it only after u watched it.

    ReplyDelete