Friday, August 26, 2011

Football: Why I loved it.

I used to love football a lot. Watching EPL a lot. My first interest came during World Cup 2002 in Korea/Japan. I learnt most of the terms and also many teams that time too. My favorite team had always been Arsenal and their players that i liked the most are David Seaman and Thierry Henry (both are now no longer in Arsenal)
David Seaman retired and Thierry Henry is currently playing in US.

Not many gay people like football with many reasons. But I do like them for some. hehehe, dunno if this post will change your opinion on them.

1st, those cute or handsome football player.
Seeing them scoring goal or taking the ball. Or being tackle or doing some funny movement on field.
The most famous of these players is David Beckham.... But I never liked him though.

Few names you shud look at are :
Kaka
When he is In AC Milan (now he is playing in Real Madrid)


Cristiano Ronaldo



Roque Santa Cruz


Fernando Torres



and many more.


2. Funny/rare scene and lucky if you able to watch it live








3. The goals
I always like Thierry Henry goal scoring when he is in Arsenal :)



I think thats all for this post :)

Happy Weekend guys.

Now, what is your favorite sport? And who do you like or have crush on?

To some football may be barbaric game where 20 players snatching 1 ball from each other. But looking things at different side may be good too. It can be a way to mingle with more people.

6 comments:

  1. Lin Dan - Badminton, muahahahahhahahahah!

    ReplyDelete
  2. my frens and i were carzy abt world cup 2002 too.. but mainly looking at the audience ( japs & koreans ) lol ;p

    ReplyDelete
  3. i thought typical gay man don't watch football.
    i am the typical kind.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i like badminton players , sexy asses

    ReplyDelete
  5. That dick clip... goodness. Don't the players wear underwear with more support?

    ReplyDelete
  6. @Calvin: I see, so as a fan, I think you always cheer for him lor, becos if he won, he always take off his shirt, show off his body and muscle >.<
    *My fren always said > Chong wei vs Lin Dan = Mr Muscle vs Mr. Boney
    ** I always cheer for chong wei though - patrioticnyer aku

    @Danny: Wah, give me 5!!! Looking at audience? aiya, tat time, I already Look high on Kaka and Russian squad's Dimitry Sychev - So cute!!!

    @Brainy Smurf: hahaha I see, then which sport you liked to watch?

    @Ooi: wow!!! and i thought you are the type that like swimming or diving!!

    @William: Hahahaha, I think they don't. Maybe just underwear and a short. when it fell, everything is out..... I kinda amaze by the response from the opponent teams.... they took off they pants in front of the referee!!!! Wonder what will our referee do if it happened to our tiger squad?

    ReplyDelete