Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Life.......

Life is a story about you. There are 2 types of story : The one that you decide; and the 1 that decide yours.

How you live your life? Is it the one that you want, or the one that your parents wished for you?

If you never come out to your parents that you're gay, and they arrange a marriage for you, will you just go ahead and marry that girl? or reveal your sexuality - risking the fact that they will hate you/ disown you, thinking you will bring shame to the family? What will you do?
*Not saying i am having arranged marriage or what just an example

 If you study so long, got a degree, got a master, a PhD. But u failed to get a job. What will you do? Keep on jobless? Creating job? or apply for those with lower salary? Or doing job that match ur requirement but you don't like - i.e be a lecturer?

So, how's your life story now? Is it the one that you liked? The one that you want? or the one that you are forced to live in?  If that so, how are you going to do? Just let nature take it course or try to change it? Or, pause a while, and see the goodness in it and thanks God that in fact, you are not having the worst life a person can have. Thx God that you are with someone who can share your life and thx Him for having the luck to find him, to have him as part of your life.

Love life, social life, working/studying life, all will have problem no matter what. Be thankful? Change it in hope for a better? forever sulking if you think your life sucks, that's up to individual to decide.

Mine? Satisfy for what it is now. Love life? I just pull my heart out and put it nicely inside a box and bury it far far. maybe 1 day, I will dug it back out or someone will dig it and return it back to me.

*Start to dun care if ppl say I am gay or not liao. When my wings are strong and I can fly alone, I will just tell my mum that marriage are too troublesome. got history in my family where there are ppl who din get married their whole life or get married at late 40's.

If people ask are you gay? what is your response?
Mine will be, yes I am. - even to my mum or my dad. -> since she asked, thats mean she is ready to accept any of my answer. whatever the consequence is, I dont care liao, Muahahahahahaha... Only if she asked.

6 comments:

  1. if someone ask me if i'm gay or not
    i will say yes too. believe that we're at the stage of wanna live our live for who we are

    ReplyDelete
  2. ah just go on with everything. Come what may ~~~~

    ReplyDelete
  3. @ooi: wait........ still writing bout it... all drafted.....

    @kiddystick: Give me 5!!!!

    @ChenXing: and fabulous, without worry, hakuna matata

    @Calvin and Sky: ya, but too many ppl lived in desperession.... Hope they will found their way out and live life happily. :)

    ReplyDelete