Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Tunggu kamu 3 ribu tahun...

Me..... Back........

____________



I am sure many of you had watch this movie before. 
Well this post is dedicated to those who is facing LDR or is going to face LDR.
Or maybe is more like encouragement?
______________

I like this version more than the drama.
Their sound resonate well and her voice is haunting... "ne yo, ne yo"

This lady waited for 3000 years for her beloved general. 
They never even said "I love you" before
and yet, she still can wait for him, for 3000 years.

Maybe 3000 years is too much for normal human.
and 30 years is legendary enough
while 3 years is a challenge
then 300 days also can't wait - that is.... a joke.

Well, dunno what I am crapping here.

But I have to applaud my brother (the sailor), he had been in relationship with his gf for almost 2 years now and it can be consider as LDR or maybe worse than that. In 1 year, he only manage to meet her for maybe the most 2 times. (She stays in Kuching, while my brother usually sails and is on sea for 6 months and on land for 4 months). Basically, he can only meet her 2 times a year and have to travel by flight 1 hours or by bus 10 hours just to meet her.
Me? I am still far from involving myself in any relationship for now. I like my current state. 
What happen last week?
1. filling soil into 30 pack of karung guni - make it around 40 kg each karung guni
2. Carry them into jeep with help of 1 my friend.
3. Carry out from jeep into glasshouse.
4 Ponteng UPM for few days because of the backache and sunburn 
**********
Quote of the day:

" 能等待3000年的是神话, 300天都不到的叫废话 " 
Translate: Can wait for 3000 years - thats a myth, can't even wait for 300 days.... that's bullshit. 
Anonymous

4 comments:

  1. yup :) unlike undergrades, as a master student (especially self financed) I have a lot of freedom. Dun have to punch card, dun have to work for supervisor, can cuti anytime I wan (of cos not too overlar) and many more.

    ReplyDelete
  2. but what department , maybe can meet up ? and what is ur major?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sure anon, i am at faculty of agriculture and land management department, doing master. You??

    ReplyDelete