Monday, June 6, 2011

Sore

*Ouch* *Ouch*

Still sore from the gym I went last Saturday.

That Saturday also joined the body balancing class. I think I work out more for that 1 hours. It is a torture.
1. I am not flexible enough
2. I am not relaxed enough - how not to stress wor???

My soreness I think come from that class..... maybe I shud join body combat or funk dance next time. But I dun hate body balancing class.... just that..... I still feel sore at my thing, harmstring, arms and stomach area. *ouch *ouch .....

Since had been ages since I really exercise, I will take it slow first.... maybe once per week for now? Then increase to 2 times a week, then 3 times. for now... I can't go for 2 weekends gym session.

I took the package. So the package will end till next February. I dunno if I can last that long or not.... The motivation, the determination, the I-don't-want-my-money-wasted kiasuness mind set will survive till then???

So now... I officially joined my first gym

7 comments:

  1. gd for u .. but try slowly increase the classes la.. ur body need time to 'warm up' .. or maybe alternate class n weight machine..

    since u r at bkt bintang.. wanna try my dance class at True Fitness @ Kenanga? i can get u free pass :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are now..no longer a gym-virgin.

    Hehe..keep it up !

    ReplyDelete
  3. oooo... i know which gym.. kihihihihi

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Danny: Sure man. Would love to ^^

    @Kee: Will not give up!!!!

    @Chen Xing: That.. sound awkward XD

    @Tulsie: u mean the one that I go to or the one that Danny is mentioning.

    @ooi: ahahahahaha... u and ur kap-zai gym theory.

    @Ash: nooooooooo!!! dun wan gain any more weight =P

    ReplyDelete