Saturday, June 25, 2011

Reconnecting

.........Reconnecting...........


o o o o Loading o o o o 


.......Reconnecting.........


There are times, when we need to be in solitude. Away from people, away for work, away doing own stuff to calm down, to think carefully and to see things clearly. For past 1 month, that is what happening to me.

To be frank, I am never the same person after that incident. There are time I am determined, there are time I am regretting and there are time when I am doubting. This 1 month, I don't know if I had found what I am seeking for. 

He had been there for too long, first love (at least toward a guy) is hardest to forget. So many first times, looking at place you went before, listening to music that both of you liked, looking at dates of those important event, those type of memory, somehow will make you doubt, if the decision is a correct one.

Solitude, I cut off my life from my normal routine. Cutting off my connection with other people, this include games, this blogs, and friends. I went to gym pun alone. Go back pun alone. But this is not because I am lonely, but because I choose to be in solitude, to give space to oneself to think deeply of what matters. 

Problem is easier for some to see in another person, but for those involved, it is harder for them to solve. I don't know if my period of solitude helped me or not.

Forget the past and grasp the future, that is the conclusion that I made. Easier said than done, but this 1 month, I had been thinking very few of him. It is almost 100 days now, 3 months of separation, loss of connection. 

Each time I said I am fine, I am lying to myself. But to heal, this is what that must be done.

So guys, I am back. No longer am I in my state of solitude. This blog is back. Well, time to reload another RM 30 into my phone..... gonna have around RM 70+ soon... 

p/s Calvin C, I will write for your question in next blog post. 

*****
...... Reconnection successful......

Quote of the day 
"Success is getting what you want. Happiness is wanting what you get."
Dale Carnegie


6 comments:

  1. !!!!!!!!!!! write more and post more in this blog!! i like ur blog very much

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anyway, at least yr fine now :-) Being happy or sad is just a choice, but when times we cannot control, just let it be~ Let it flow~

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi whizkid , in regards to your last post , i dont think you understood what i was trying to say to you , I would like to rectify that now . When I said " I would love for you to hack into me " , i sincerely meant "hack" as in have sexual intercourse with me . Sorry for the miscommunication there .I will look forward for "hacking"(wink wink)into ur body soon . ciao

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Calvin C: posted

    @Kee: Thx Y_YI I will write more. Thx for ur support.

    @Le Chatelier: following the flow.. but an unstable guys like me.... sometimes it is hard to predict my mood swing.

    @ooi: Sorry.... Really got the meaning wrong. and yeah, I dun get hack easily.... they need my password to do so... So far only 1 got it.... but dunno in the future..... For now... the system is down... and require maintenance... but I am sure, there are many other system you can "hack" into =P

    ReplyDelete