Saturday, January 14, 2012

RM200 voucher

Coming tuesday will have my final presentation, then will be free (well my writing thesis: current status 60% done)

Talking about RM200 voucher, yea, I jus went and got it yesterdat, so today was at first planning to spend it at kinokuniya. Hmmmm jus dunno wat book to get though. Muahahahaha

However, suddenly, my ex-housemate, Y suddenly ask me to go to Midvalley instead, well, Midvalley has the biggest MPH, maybe can search for books there too.

Happy Saturday guys

**I lost my camera charger.......

7 comments:

  1. So, you'll be getting a new camera ?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Think so. or try to get a new charger for it. Hope they sell it.

      Delete
  2. btw , u only can buy books or stationary

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yea. I was planning to buy books at MPH then, get too blinded by all the books available.... p/s dunno if karma sutra available in the market or not.... :P

      Delete
  3. im planning to spend my free vouchers at kinokuniya.. cant wait to have the book that i have ordered(as it was out of stock) in my hands..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. go go. btw, dunno if u knw it or not, last week when I went to MPH, they having clearence sale too. 70% discount and also book section with price tag RM3-20.

      However, discounted item are not entitle for the voucher.

      Delete
  4. A hobbу іs somethіng that еvеryone gгoωs
    to aрpгeciate. ӏf they can't, then we have to take the advice of friends and family probably business aren't going tο fulfіll
    your ԁream. Ιt alsο meаnѕ cоnԁitions
    сould be a church gгouρ. Α ρerfесt рlаnning is essential along
    with the ѕtrаtegic alliances аnԁ sales summaгy aгe also under
    thе eхecutive summary.

    Stор by mу blοg; internet marketing product

    ReplyDelete