Tuesday, January 10, 2012

1st post in 2012

Ouch.....
Happy new years (hope isn't too late)
erm.....
ekkkk...
1 more week, then will have my final report presentation; thesis now at ard 75% (havent checked by my supervisor yet) lab work and field study all done.
Social life? almost none.
Other life? Also almost none.
But, life is about enjoying things you like... so, fuck the mainstream!!! Muahahaha

2012 is a year to improve my spirituality, strengthened my mind and hopefully my financial status. After finish master... will I further my phD here in UPM serdang? I am still not pretty sure. Already entering 27.... but having a master is like alang-alang..... kekawan pun banyak yang sudah kahwin, have stable job..... hmmm..... hopefully I am investing right into my life. Well... like what I said......fuck the mainstream (again) muahahahaha.

Just realized ... according to my brother....... gay is pondan and pondan is gay.... wanna correct him... but dun dare, takut pecah rahsia.

Now how many of you make "survive 2012" as 1 of ur new year resolution? well, not me.

9 comments:

  1. you boomz where you!?!?!?!? so long no see... wah people nowadays so bz liao nampak.. hahaha...

    take care la whizkid and happy new year!!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahahaha, mmg bz man. T_T

    You take care too!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Are you busy? Such a long time you haven't post anything. Haha! :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. how are u , long time no see. anyway i and tuls have eloped , u tak dapat the kad kahwin , better blame tuls ...haiya

    ReplyDelete
  5. Go for it. Once u work, it's hard to break from it..might as well finish till PhD ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nope. Totally forgotten that the world is going end in 2012.

    Hehe...

    ReplyDelete
  7. CalvinCharles: Yea!!!! omg omg omg, but the business gonna end soon.

    @Chaiminhuei: Thx! You too

    @ooi: wah, really??? gonna boom his email later. dun mind the invitation card, UK is too far. (TULS, I am jus playing along)

    @Soul232: true also. but next level is PhD

    @ChenXing: And i tot u will go party all night....

    ReplyDelete
  8. What the!!! I never notice the "Reply" omg omg omg

    ReplyDelete