Thursday, January 19, 2012

Crazy time await

CNY approaching, getting nearer. Like for the pass 2 years, this year I am gonna spend it alone again in KL.

Don't take the word "alone" too badly. Some how, maybe this is what I wanted all along? A simulation on seeing, if I can celebrating festive occasions on my own.

Okay okay, crazy time is my friends are gonna came back from australia. So tomoro gonna have a crazy karaoke session from 7 pm to 4 am at RM35 only - include buffet.... Can I hear some woo hoo???

The longest i ever spend for karaoke is 5 hours.

BTW, I passed my final presentation already (yeah) : next will be writing my paper; writing my thesis; then viva.... hope can finish by next semester....

*********************************
Ah, enjoy this pic!! The "hydrogen" is cute~ Well, it is another crazy world out there..

12 comments:

  1. That's a long hour. Take care of the voice.

    :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thx!!! I will shout "so what" after Aerosmith "I don wanna miss a thg" hehehe joking!!

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. So, which class of gases u are??? Indeed it is a cute story :D

      Delete
  3. AWESOME ILLUSTRATION OF CHEMICAL PROPERTY!!! I AM THE NOBLE GAS CATEGORY!!! LOL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Krpton.... time to hunt for superman and subdue him ~.~

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. SPM =.=" long time ago already for me. ahahaha, happy valentine day to you ^^

      Delete