Monday, October 3, 2011

Rarely seen

Today went to watch movie (wow, this month and last month really watched a lot of movies) again at Mines... This time, watching "The Sorcerer and the White Snake"

yada, yada, good movie. Important part is not at this movie. For some who don't know the story, it is about forbidden love between demon??/ snake spirit?? and human. So, can expect that it is a sad movie.

There are 2 girls sitting in front of me. They laughed when watching the movie. Then there are 2 guys sitting next to me..... instead they cried and wept when watching this movie. BTW, they are cute!!

Now question arise..... my busybody mode suddenly activated... or maybe u can say it is my think-too-much mode

Thinking back, it is not fair to say guys are less sensitive than girls. But, normal guys always like to act tough and refused to cry in front of others... *act macho kononnya

Now do you cry when you watched movie?

** I think those 2 should be a couples...... becos, there is 1 time, I saw both of them hold the others hand while watching it.......

But rarelt will i see guys cried while watching a movie... let alone in a cinema.....

 Wish them a happy future and everlasting relationship... full with love. though I dunno them, but, wish them all the best......
*** hate to see other people cries... especially guys.... but for this case, I thk most of us understand why they cried......

8 comments:

  1. err.. i cry when i'm watching a touching movie.. or listening t a nice song..
    i'm not normal guy.. i'm special :)
    cheers :))

    ReplyDelete
  2. I teared once, but I forgot which movie that was...

    ReplyDelete
  3. i don't cry when i watch sad movies, but i cry when someone close and dear passed away.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You saw them holding hands? You must have been staring! I usually hold hands with my BF while in the cinema, regardless of the movie.

    ReplyDelete
  5. wah we watch the same movie at the same day(but at different place)!i went with my fluffy.oh yes it's very touching and romantic movie,i nearly cried.

    ReplyDelete
  6. last few movies that got my tears flowing were ... the opening scene of Up!, the mid and end of Cinema Paradiso, and almost all of Grave of the Fireflies.

    :'(

    ReplyDelete
  7. @Danny: Cheers!!!

    @Chai: =.=" how can u forgot wor..... can it be Hachiko?

    @Ryan: oh no... i nvr watch tat movie.

    @Anon9:33: Its normal when we cry when ppl passed away. You sure u never cry when u watch movie?

    @William: You got me! Hahaha, good for you!!

    @Ash: yea, it is. with Fluffy eh?

    @Deicidal: UP! yea, the opening scene is very heart warming and sad. I watched Grave of the fireflies too. it is a legendary anti-war movie. I think almost everyone will weep for the 2 siblings.

    .....

    Sometimes, we teared not becos it is sad, but becos it can be inspiring and touching too.

    ReplyDelete