Monday, February 4, 2013

Shackle .... off

So I finish my writing - thesis writing. Now waiting to hand in the thesis.

After came back from my Christmas vacation, seemingly, there was a sudden decline in my work out routine. instead of daily exercise with alternate routine.. now it became a weekly work out session. OMG...... not that my weight increases... just that it didn't decrease..... sigh... need to find my motivation again.

Basically, I did read through the blogs around, but don't know why, didn't find the "........" (don't know how to call that thing) to write a post. Is it laziness? I also don't know. A lot happened this past few months. It changes my perception of morality and challenges my principles.

The starting of this new year is not really a bad thing to me. Blessing in disguise? As someone wold me before, what important is not the quantity of friends that we have, but the quality of 1. Among my friends, I had seen the one with dagger. He stabbed me at my back and blame me for that. It is painful. Indeed. the old wound also reopen. But then again, this time, thanks to that wound, I finally understand - It is painful because he is a friend, because we care too much..... in some sense, it is not his stabbing that causes the most pain, but the betrayal of care that I gave. Same goes to the old wound. This time, it heals very fast. At least to me, it didn't hurt as badly as last time, when I even dreamed of reconciliation of a friend. All thanks for an advise a friend gave to me, recently.

"Relationship is about the effort that 2 person poured. Not just love, but also friendship. So if you want to maintain your friendship with your friend and he don't, what can you do? What others think may not the same as what you are thinking."

Snow, thanks for what you said, this time, I recover very fast. I found my point of balance in a very short time. Sparing me of repeating another years of depression that I used to have. In my hardest time, your advise gave me a wake up slap, to see the world in a clearer head and a wider view.

I have a new understanding and definition for friendship.


******

Anyway, CNY is approaching, again this year, I will be here in KL. Alone. Again. But, I think, I am used to it already. Anyway, happy Chinese New Year guys!!!

Potted Basil that I bought recently.   

3 comments:

  1. Can the Basil survive in our country's weather ?

    Anyway, I somewhat agree with you. I believe in having few good friends rather than being all out knowing each and every person out there on a surface level.

    :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    2. alamak, tersalah delete. So fat, 1 month plus goes by after planting basil. so far so good. just need to be careful not to over-watered it. it will cause some fungal attack and do transplant the plant to real soil.

      Delete