Sunday, February 10, 2013

Happy Snake Year

Happy CNY guys. This year is the year of the snake according to the Chinese zodiac. Looks like (in the blogosphere) I am not the only 1 not going back to celebrate CNY this year.

Well, to be frank, I am already used to spending my CNY alone. It had been 4 years now. Well, my family is not celebrating CNY either - we celebrate X'mas.

However, few days ago, I got caught up in a terrible fever. Still have a bad cough now, but flu and fever no more liao.

So today, like my past CNY, I spent my time with Jack Lim (not in person, just his movie lar hahahaha). This time around, his movie is known as "Once Upon a Time". Pretty nice movie, will not spoil you on anythg about this movie, but I can say 1 thing lar, I will watch it in the cinema at least 2 more times, not because I don't understand the movie, but because I really like the movie. Compare to Die Hard, I prefer once upon a time. :P

Hmmmmmm......

Well, my friends mostly will be back on 15th. So, 5 more days lor, having the time to myself, ngek ngek ngek.

I may be alone, but I don't feel lonely. (Seriously). If I switch off my handphone and my Facebook, I am practically gone from this world. Muahahahahaha.

Anyway, happy CNY guys. Wish you all a prosperous year and a never-ending peace, wealth and health. Just like a long winding snake.

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. Happy cny to you too!!!! and happy valentine day, hahaha

      Delete