Friday, July 1, 2011

Pets

We likes pets. Dogs, cats, hamster, birds, tortoise, lizard, chameleons, parrots, etc etc.

They are very cute when they are small. Some are given as a present to us.




When it began, they are very cute.

Then time is a very cruel thing

Pets become old......





When I was younger, my neighbor reared 2 dogs - female dogs. They are very cute.Then they grew up. They become big. Not long after that, it is the mating season. Saw the dogs mating. Not long after that, I never saw the dogs again. According to the neighbor, they threw the dog away because they can't afford to have more than 2 dogs, and their puppies, so they threw them away (then why rear dog in first place? or why dun u guys sprayed (also known as castrate) them?). Hmmmm..... is it cruel or is it the reality of life? When something is cute and adorable, we liked them very much, then when they grew bigger, or older, the "likes" and "adore" become less and less. But not all are like that, I remember one of my friend, still kept his dog - no matter how old or ugly it became (ugly as in become sickly). Though not all will be that heartless, you can't deny their existence.

Just a random thinking from this post - So, for now, when you are young, you look nice, your partner looks nice, so what happened in 20 years time? 30 years time, when you got old, will you abandon your partner when he got ugly?

Not trying to be shallow, but reality hurts. Not everyone is like that, but to know someone like that exist..... make me puke.....

12 comments:

  1. Obviously, both partners will have to go through the ageing process together.

    Both will just grow old together...

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't like people who look too young for their age. People should age gracefully.

    ReplyDelete
  3. my beloved pets was by my side when i needed someone by my side and i NEVER leave them even if they get ugly....

    chaiminhuei-don't say like that,i look too young for my age and it's due to the genes,it's not my fault....>.<

    ReplyDelete
  4. bitch on ash ,genes my ass! u must be using beauty products u slut !

    ReplyDelete
  5. @ChenXing: What if they have an age different to start with? let say 10 years?? But I believe there are still hopes for us gay - for everlasting happiness and success in relationship

    @Chai:Those ppl alway caught my eyes when I go outing "tat guy shud be around 35 but he looks like he is 18" Aging we will, but there are ppl who scare to look old... maybe the effect of korean or taiwanese idol industry??? and also the power of modern beauty products.

    @Ash: you are indeed a cat lover <3 then u must be having a very lucky genes.

    @Anon: dun have to be rude..... but if he claimed not to use beauty products, then we shud believe him. ahahahahahaha, dun get offended so fast kay?

    ReplyDelete
  6. ditto ash, hey i like to look younger than my age lolx, i don think product can do tat (well, i dun really know how high tech products are now lol)

    ps, most of them still look great when they r old, the [ets i mean, my dog still looking elegant as ever during her last days, a... miss her so much.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am having a really bad time lately. I broke up with my partner not long ago, not because I have lost my grace or charm, simply because I don't have as much money as the other guy.

    Sometimes it's not all about money or how graceful you age, is the true heart that matters. If they sacrifice and leave you for something else, that simply means they just don't love you enough, there's always people who love you more but reality is, it's always easier said than done. (ps: this applies to your post as well ya coz I know I am just being emo on your comment page, sorry)But it's just heartless for them to do so..

    Having said that, I am still having a depression and couldn't get over it, the fact that the guy came and met with me, got close to us (me and my partner) and acted like a good friend but in fact he was actually putting on an act and doing tricks to impress my partner.

    ReplyDelete
  8. oh my... i look much older than my age. anyway, the dogs live better lives without selfish masters...




    [Jino] - A man's not a man unless he knows how to shoot

    ReplyDelete
  9. Youth is fleeting, everyone grows old eventually. It's good to have somebody to grow old with but if not,there's always your family and it won't hurt to cultivate lasting friendships...

    ReplyDelete
  10. @vincent: ur dog must be having a very happy life in your house ^^. and I bet when you reach 35... people will still mistaken you for a secondary school student.
    "Encik IC please, only 21 and above can enter this premise"
    XD

    @Ultraman Jino: that is not called older... I think that is called matured look... (??) ekk, is that a grey hair? ahahahahaha
    btw, dog with selfish master, had one of the worse life. Being a loyal pet and man's best friend, some dogs deserve better.
    *who is the beast now?

    @3quarks: agree and thanks for dropping by.

    ReplyDelete
  11. @voiceitout: *hug. sorry for the late reply. and sorry to hear that too. Hope you will recover soon (or maybe already recovered).

    You still have depression now? you can always share it with someone and I am open to hear from you. :)

    ReplyDelete