Wednesday, January 5, 2011

New Year resolution

First of all, a bit late but still  happy new year to you all. Surely, most of you have new year resolution.

But first, next week, 12/1 PP will go back to Kuching for his 2 months worth of hibernation before making any decision on what to do for his future. Any decision he make will affect mine as well. Well, next Tuesday night, I am going to accompany him at LCCT before his flight which is at 7:25. So, when the plane depart, I will take the bus back to KL central. (my planning)

So talking about new year resolution, mine is simple, finish my master research. My faculty will be moving to a new venue starting next semester. A car is a compulsory item to get. If I am to get a car, then i will be taking pHD in Serdang.

Then, I will try to improve my BMI.... well to be frank, after coming back from my hometown, thanks to my mum, I screw my diet and exercise plan again. All back to square 1. Well I will be more strict this time I don't want to repeat same new year plan for next year.

Oh ya, a short visit to Penang or Malacca is also part of my 2011 planning. So, hopefully, I will get every of the to-do list done.

Well that's all for now.

4 comments: