Monday, December 27, 2010

Thinking too much?

Too be frank, after I came back from Bintulu, PP had been having this nose-bleeding occurrence everyday, till today. If I am to count it, should have been having it for almost 2 weeks liao.

I had urged him to go to GH to have a body check-up. He keep on replying, "nothing de lah, had been having it since small"

The nose-bleeding is not due to "body heat" or "nose scratching". Last week, when he was doing his work in the office, suddenly, the blood came rushing out. Strangely, the blood only flowed from his left nostril. Same thing also when he had lunch and dinner.

Each time I mention about go see doctor, he keep own rejecting the idea.

During our Christmas Eve dinner at Hai Tong Steambot.
Me: "You sure you don't want to go see doctor?"
Him: "Of courselah, this is nothing de lah, had been having it since young age, if got any problem, early early detected liao lor"
"But, the frequency of it to happened is very worrying ler"
"haiyo, even if got anything, what can I do?"
"At least can have treatment."
"If there are nothing that can be done?"
"Then can have early preparation, touch wood"
"I rather don't know what will happen. If it is to happen, then let it happen..."
"Promise me, if you still have this symptom after you go back to Kuching, you will see doctor."
"Okay, okay, you know my mum"
"Ya? why?"
"You are so like him liao lor now"
"=.=" , just promise me... okay?" 
"I promise"

I will remind his mum about his condition when he go back.... I think she will force him to go see doctor when he go back to Kuching if the condition persist.

No comments:

Post a Comment